Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

4 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

Would be gutted to lose another one of our young players. Please do not sell.

Have really felt invested in their development. Despite the off the field 💩over the last few years, I have really felt affinity with the club and the battling players. Mentioned on rumour mill thread this morning about Cash's long slow walk around the pitch and it was brushed off. Just what is the point? A team full of bearded tattooed hoofball journeymen 

21 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Have really felt invested in their development. Despite the off the field 💩over the last few years, I have really felt affinity with the club and the battling players. Mentioned on rumour mill thread this morning about Cash's long slow walk around the pitch and it was brushed off. Just what is the point? A team full of bearded tattooed hoofball journeymen 

Feel the same, Warne spoke well of Knight, similar to Cashin and Bird for that matter at times, yet he can’t get the best of our youngsters because of the cloggers he’s signing or journeymen we’re stuck with at their career ends.

Cashin possibly going way higher says something about his potential; even if it’s the championship, it’s still a level higher than now and I’m not confident right now he’ll get there with us anyway.

Not sure why we'd get rid of him unless he really wants to go. We need to definitely have him in the squad this year, so a loan back would be really important. I'm not convinced he'd be cut out for premier league football, so they'd always be the chance of another loan next season too you would think. 

4 minutes ago, Leeds Ram said:

Not sure why we'd get rid of him unless he really wants to go. We need to definitely have him in the squad this year, so a loan back would be really important. I'm not convinced he'd be cut out for premier league football, so they'd always be the chance of another loan next season too you would think. 

If he wants to go says a lot that he's gone from being willing to run through walls for this club to that. 

3 hours ago, Tyler Durden said:

I have to profess I find it amusingly ironic that you find yourself depressed by the start of the season when yourself and a few notable other forum members post nothing but a stream of negative bile about the state of the club.

Have you ever considered that it's in fact your mind set that is depressing yourself? 

Cue you being encouraged to then regurgitate the reasons for your total dissatisfaction. I blame myself. 

Amen to that.

3 hours ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

You too post utter 'bile', as you so eloquently put it.

I don't ever see you posting anything that contributes to a thread in any positive way whatsoever.

All you do (and other notable posters), is attack other people who have an opinion that is different to yours..who on earth do you think you are?

Walk to the nearest bathroom; look in the mirror and when you see yourself, you should feel shame the way you speak to other people.

Apart from that, thank you for your contribution.

That's a surprise, the old "everyone is entitled to an opinion" defence.

It's possible to write well reasoned and critical posts to cover a wide range of opinions. Just continually posting a continuous stream of negative bile all day gets rather tiresome.

The matchday threads are almost useless now if we are losing. A handful of posters, most of whom only show up when we are losing, posting ultra-negative, boring, humourless posts over and over again.

I don't want to lose him but if we got 3mil plus and a loan back for the season that would be good business, especially considering he only has 1 year left on his contract.

At least under Clowes we might become a much better selling club than we were under Mel. Remember selling Will Hughes for a packet of peanuts and a bag of skittles.

As much as we’ve grown to admire these young lads, surely the only reason the club is considering selling is because they will have indicated they aren’t going to sign new deals? If they were it would have been done already. I can’t say I blame them for not signing new deals as each will have aspirations of playing at a higher level.

However, if you’re not prepared to sign a new deal because you want to keep your options open if things don’t go to plan this season, can you really be as fully committed as you say you are?

Just now, Rev said:

If that post has been made about the previous owner, it would have disappeared pdq.

I don’t think there’s any libel in it, personally, it seems to just be an unusual opinion on what Clowes intends to do with money from the club. @David may think otherwise…

For 3m id definitely sell …. But i am genuinely worried about where we’re at 

(caveat not as worried as i was last summer lol)

Are we still under a business plan? Are we able to spend any money at all? 

what confuses me is that clowes said we have a good budget for the division.. yet weve still to spend a penny bar wages but then bielik and off the wage bill would cover most of that.

There was a lot of talk about getting a more rounded age group into the building but bar elder and ward (just) weve yet to do that and have signed players at the tail end of their careers.

i wasnt expecting us yo go crazy and scatter gun but was hoping that we would get some much needed energy (23-26) that maybe still needed rounding but were here to work on.

if we sell cash for another journyman or two ill be very disappointed.

Unless this is all a buying us time exercise to get away from this business plan where we can be a little more free and creative… or maybe to let the accademy recruits come of age 🤷

i dont know… it all seems a little meh and rudderless in terms of a strategy atm.. and i wasnt asking or expecting a lot 

Edited by NottsRam77

11 hours ago, Topram said:

I’d be asking the EFL if they’ll allow us to spend some of the money before we say yes 

They'd probably spend months re-looking over our accounts and arguing over whether we need that money to cover running costs before making a decision...and the window would be shut by then anyway. Just part of the conspiracy to keep us down.