Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

Cashin is a weird one for me. He was brilliant when he first came in and outstanding at times last season. But I just don’t see a top player in him. I don’t think his natural ability is that high nor his potential. It seems like when he is playing brilliantly, he is already reaching his max, almost overachieving compared to his natural ability.

I could be wrong but I just see a future solid Championship player at the most. No more. 

Strange one as playing far from that sort of quality lately, we’ve all seen how good he can be in the past. Hopefully we revert to a back four soon and he can thrive in that. 

Think £3m be a good price from him though. If could invest that in other areas, ie midfield, forward and pace would be helpful. Along with having cash back for the year.

1 minute ago, Bris Vegas said:

Cashin is a weird one for me. He was brilliant when he first came in and outstanding at times last season. But I just don’t see a top player in him. I don’t think his natural ability is that high nor his potential. It seems like when he is playing brilliantly, he is already reaching his max, almost overachieving compared to his natural ability.

I could be wrong but I just see a future solid Championship player at the most. No more. 

That's good enough. How much do solid Championship players cost btw?

2 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

in any other context its an easy sale at that reported price

but my issue is i have lost all trust in the club to actually replace him wisely

all of our players with any sort of resale value seem to be leaving, i am getting a bit more worried. is there something more to this?

Just now, alram said:

but my issue is i have lost all trust in the club to actually replace him wisely

all of our players with any sort of resale value seem to be leaving, i am getting a bit more worried. is there something more to this?

They're leaving because they have 1 year left on their deals & dont want to be playing League 1....cant blame them but also cant blame the club for cashing in

1 minute ago, alram said:

People have speculated on here that the budget has run dry. If selling him for £3m and loaning him back for the season meant we could strengthen the squad without losing a defender there’s some logic to it. 

7 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

They're leaving because they have 1 year left on their deals & dont want to be playing League 1....cant blame them but also cant blame the club for cashing in

yeah i dont disagree just a bit of a grim situation for us.

cashin and bird are the only players that have started under 27, it just feels like we will be doing the same thing every summer and rebuilding because we sign nobody on good contracts