Eiran Cashin

Heisenberg

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

Chelsea buy Caicedo for £4million, Sell for £100million with add ons, £3m is but a drop in the ocean...but, If we continue to play Cashin at left side of a 3 then soon enough he'll go for less in January or further when contract is up as he has no pace and confidence at such a young age can be a big negative.

Brighton are a selling club, Their wage structure must be shyte compared to the top 6 in the EPL, They've sold a bunch of players for a handy profit.

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/sport/other/the-10-most-expensive-brighton-sales-of-all-time-caicedo-to-chelsea-mac-allister-to-liverpool-white-to-arsenal/ar-AA1fpqWI

Brighton play the transfer market like the stock market - to make money. They buy good young players to develop them. If during the development they prove good enough for the PL, they go into the first team squad. Others go out on loan to develop and if Brighton don't think they suit their own needs, they sell them, usually at a decent profit. They've got seven good keepers already with three of them out on season long loans. It's a business model that they've developed and it sustains them in the PL. It's been fundamental to their success.

OK I might have to hold my hands up here to be done by fake news, there was a link  on Elon.com and it took me to the derby website and to an interview with Cash saying he had signed a 2 year contract. Someone I think might have been very clever. I checked it twice.

Now I am thinking that this was a link to an old interview????? Sorry if not true but the person who did it shoould get an award for the item  

2 minutes ago, Woodley Ram said:

OK I might have to hold my hands up here to be done by fake news, there was a link  on Elon.com and it took me to the derby website and to an interview with Cash saying he had signed a 2 year contract. Someone I think might have been very clever. I checked it twice.

Now I am thinking that this was a link to an old interview????? Sorry if not true but the person who did it shoould get an award for the item  

image.png.0933a6fe40810dee15dd479ddb24d8a7.png