To the EFL Championship

Bubbles

You won EFL. Enjoy the Championship without us. I hope it makes you very happy.

Dear lord what a sad little life.

You ruined our season completely just because you wanted to relegate us. I hope you now spend next season getting some lessons in grace and decorum because you have all the grace of a reversing dump truck with no tyres on.

Take your league and leave us alone now.

And so we got what we 'deserved' in the eyes of a lot of our so-called 'rival' clubs. To me it is now going to be a time for reflection. Fantastic home games, drab 1 0 losses away from home. This last season has been so memorable in so many ways. But what comes out of all this is a 'unity' which,quite frankly, i am so proud to be a part of. The EFL tried to break us, Gobson and that Wycombe owner tried, but they haven't suceeded. The management,players and fans have been galvanised in such a way i really hope this continues into next season. Goodbye Championship, it was good while it lasted. We will be back stronger than ever in 2023. And to the complete toerags of other clubs who are currently revelling in our demise - you could very well be next! And a last thought to the EFL- if it wasn't for us being formed in 1884 with another 11 clubs you may never have existed!!!! I hope in the very near future you don't exist at all! UTR!

10 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

And so we got what we 'deserved' in the eyes of a lot of our so-called 'rival' clubs. 

Are Reading now, after being the team that relegates us, getting the same grief as us? They have after all been docked points for "cheating" and so should be hounded by opposition fans should they not?