How do you stop the knob eds running on the pitch?

Gritstone Ram

Everyone gets a bit excited at a late winner in a tense game but running on the pitch will only lead to the club getting a fine which is the last thing we need. Yeah ban them but I think there needs to be more awareness of what is not acceptable. May be posters or an advertising campaign to stop these idiots. No true fan would do it because they wouldn’t want the ban that goes with it.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/02/rams-issue-important-crowd-behaviour-reminder?fbclid=IwAR3oJcG2KHjkHb1SXWc8LIGtMURnDKoFyEk0EtWk7fS3FaH8bn4X8Gr34fo

21 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Everyone gets a bit excited at a late winner in a tense game but running on the pitch will only lead to the club getting a fine which is the last thing we need. Yeah ban them but I think there needs to be more awareness of what is not acceptable. May be posters or an advertising campaign to stop these idiots. No true fan would do it because they wouldn’t want the ban that goes with it.

https://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/2022/02/rams-issue-important-crowd-behaviour-reminder?fbclid=IwAR3oJcG2KHjkHb1SXWc8LIGtMURnDKoFyEk0EtWk7fS3FaH8bn4X8Gr34fo

25 years ago, 7 match ban and warned about my future conduct, No "knob ed" 4th goal went in from Sunderland lost 0-5,  Lionel Pickering said on the day..."if Derby fans want to moan then go and watch Forest"

"no true fan would do it because they wouldn't want the ban that goes with it"

image.thumb.png.ebb68ae55ba9aea5f96e49895d481b41.png

What's a true fan?

16 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

25 years ago, 7 match ban and warned about my future conduct, No "knob ed" 4th goal went in from Sunderland lost 0-5,  Lionel Pickering said on the day..."if Derby fans want to moan then go and watch Forest"

What's a true fan?

Nice barnet Alf,

Just like mine.

Edited by I DONT MIND

11 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

What's a true fan?

7 match ban is a bit different to a 3 year or a risk of a ban for life. I can understand a frustration due to poor performance or no investment with a protest pitch invasion but just to run across the pitch waving your arms because we have scored is a bit how can I put it???

Foresty??

6 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Based on the past two pitch invaders we'd be more successful by banning the sale of Mars bars.

4 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

What's a true fan?

Weirdly, I remember a Sunderland fan running across the pitch at the BBG when we beat them 5-0 opening day and throwing his  shirt in Butchers face.