How do you stop the knob eds running on the pitch?

Gritstone Ram

5 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

25 years ago, 7 match ban and warned about my future conduct, No "knob ed" 4th goal went in from Sunderland lost 0-5,  Lionel Pickering said on the day..."if Derby fans want to moan then go and watch Forest"

"no true fan would do it because they wouldn't want the ban that goes with it"

image.thumb.png.ebb68ae55ba9aea5f96e49895d481b41.png

What's a true fan?

If that's you Alf all I can say is the whole crowd was with you that day. I sit on the halfway line on the second row of East Stand Upper. As I remember it you came out of the crowd down to my left and on to the pitch where you threw your season ticket down in disgust on to the pitch. The East Stand roared in support of your gesture. We all understood. You went peacefully when the stewards took hold of you. I loved Lionel but he was wrong that day when he made the go and watch Forest remark and he admitted later that he was wrong to have said it.

Your actions were a protest that the fans empathised with wholeheartedly There is no excuse for the people who have encroached on to the pitch in recent games. They should just stay in their seats and celebrate what we are watching.

COYR

6 hours ago, Brailsford Ram said:

If that's you Alf all I can say is the whole crowd was with you that day. I sit on the halfway line on the second row of East Stand Upper. As I remember it you came out of the crowd down to my left and on to the pitch where you threw your season ticket down in disgust on to the pitch. The East Stand roared in support of your gesture. We all understood. You went peacefully when the stewards took hold of you. I loved Lionel but he was wrong that day when he made the go and watch Forest remark and he admitted later that he was wrong to have said it.

Your actions were a protest that the fans empathised with wholeheartedly There is no excuse for the people who have encroached on to the pitch in recent games. They should just stay in their seats and celebrate what we are watching.

COYR

Thanks Brailsford, If there is such a thing as a true supporter then I guess you can put me in that brackect, Travelled North, South, East and West of the Country, All weathers, Begged, Borrowed and Stole money at times to follow the Rams, I never at anytime thought I was owt special, DCFC on the other hand were, When that 4th goal went in I was wound up, Emotions as we know take hold, I've certainly been no Angel in my time following DCFC. It's been a journey of ups and downs.

I've stories that could match War and Peace, Some good, Some bad, Some funny, I was feted all Saturday night in town, Got hammered on free beer all night, Yes there was a lot of support I could hear the cheers when the season ticket was in mid air, Also got a lot of cheers when I returned, Then one of yours(Derbyshires finest)just had to make a statement, He came upto me tapped me on my shoulder and said "we have our eyes on you so be aware" he was told to "go forth and multiply", Got to work on the Monday Rolls Royce and the picture was plastered all over the canteen.

Another of my 15 minutes of fame.

8 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Weirdly, I remember a Sunderland fan running across the pitch at the BBG when we beat them 5-0 opening day and throwing his  shirt in Butchers face.  

I remember it well, I was sat in the C Stand Paddock, The following Summer I was in Porto Rico Gran Canaria with mates and the better halves, I walked in a pub with my DCFC shirt on and there was circa 15 Sunderland fans in there all with their shirts wearing proudly, We got on better than a house on fire, 25 lads telling eachother their war stories and the wives/girlfriends having a chance to do what women are good at...dancing/drinking

Ban/take their phones. Only people I have seen at matches with worrying behaviour are those who dont actually watch the match or support the team but constantly act up like ********* filming themselves on their phones trying to pretend they are in "scenes". Assume those running on just get mates to film them for social media and bingo you think you're star. 

1 hour ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Thanks Brailsford, If there is such a thing as a true supporter then I guess you can put me in that brackect, Travelled North, South, East and West of the Country, All weathers, Begged, Borrowed and Stole money at times to follow the Rams, I never at anytime thought I was owt special, DCFC on the other hand were, When that 4th goal went in I was wound up, Emotions as we know take hold, I've certainly been no Angel in my time following DCFC. It's been a journey of ups and downs.

I've stories that could match War and Peace, Some good, Some bad, Some funny, I was feted all Saturday night in town, Got hammered on free beer all night, Yes there was a lot of support I could hear the cheers when the season ticket was in mid air, Also got a lot of cheers when I returned, Then one of yours(Derbyshires finest)just had to make a statement, He came upto me tapped me on my shoulder and said "we have our eyes on you so be aware" he was told to "go forth and multiply", Got to work on the Monday Rolls Royce and the picture was plastered all over the canteen.

Another of my 15 minutes of fame.

I won't lie Alf, I thought you were being a bit of a drama queen that day, but I know allot of fans would have felt similar to you.