How do you stop the knob eds running on the pitch?

Gritstone Ram

I thought the k Ed was Millwall.

It took a minute to get him off the pitch and the ref didn't add any additional time to the indicated 4 minutes, as pointed out to him by a few Derby players at the end. That and the possible missed handball were his only mistakes. Best ref I've seen this season..

We watched the stewards walking in front of the East stand at the beginning of the game - quite a few young women and quite a few ‘chunky’ folk (men and women) - we were of the opinion then that they’d struggle if anyone seriously wanted to get onto the pitch…. Unfortunately we were proven right - think the club needs to employ a sniper..

8 hours ago, IslandExile said:

I thought the k Ed was Millwall.

It took a minute to get him off the pitch and the ref didn't add any additional time to the indicated 4 minutes, as pointed out to him by a few Derby players at the end. That and the possible missed handball were his only mistakes. Best ref I've seen this season..

Haven't seen the Davies freekick again, but was that a foul?

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, Gaspode said:

We watched the stewards walking in front of the East stand at the beginning of the game - quite a few young women and quite a few ‘chunky’ folk (men and women) - we were of the opinion then that they’d struggle if anyone seriously wanted to get onto the pitch…. Unfortunately we were proven right - think the club needs to employ a sniper..

Leeds/Agency employs thugs as do Forest for their away ends, DCFC I believe employ their own Stewards, This is where you get non confrontation, Unfortunately they'll be told NOT TO GET INVOLVED in any physical confrontations, As has been said, It's only a matter of time before someone does something extremely stupid...crowd bad behaviour has increased this last few years, Mainly down to drink/drugs and Social media.

I think DCFC have the right balance, But you can't stop anyone who are determined to pitch invade...look at the comments on here regarding the Cardiff game

Edited by Unlucky Alf

9 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Leeds/Agency employs thugs as do Forest for their away ends, DCFC I believe employ their own Stewards, This is where you get non confrontation, Unfortunately they'll be told NOT TO GET INVOLVED in any physical confrontations, As has been said, It's only a matter of time before someone does something extremely stupid...crowd bad behaviour has increased this last few years, Mainly down to drink/drugs and Social media.

I think DCFC have the right balance, But you can't stop anyone who are determined to pitch invade...look at the comments on here regarding the Cardiff game

So you're not keen on the sniper approach then?

6 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

If they are not involved, what exactly is their job ??‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

If they are not involved, what exactly is their job ??‍♂️

If I were a security guard in a shop, I would expect my visual presence would serve to put people off being antisocial, I would be a pair of focused eyes to give evidence/call the police..and occasionally I expect I may intervene to stop someone from shoplifting, get involved in warning kids messing about, answer questions about someone parking badly or generally calm down anyone arguing with staff etc. 

If three hooded figures with shotguns came in to rob the tills, I would drop to the floor like everyone else!!

IMO Stewards are just visible general helpers...they aren't ninja bouncers who wrestle peed-up 20stone idiots forcing their way onto the pitch.