The Administration Thread

Boycie

21 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

What happened with PNE then? How much did he find out about them before bidding, and then pull out?

He didn't get so far with PNE did he? Once he uncovered some stuff that had been kept from him - he pulled out before even getting close to buying them

3 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I hijacked Dan Roan’s Twitter thread on Saudis and sports-washing this morning to say Kirchner is playing at the same tournament maybe you can ask him what’s happening with our takeover, he replied with that video, fair play he did it (although sure he had other requests), clearly he doesn’t give a crap about Twitter followers as I only have 3!! ?

As for CKs reaction, seeing what’s transpired I reckon he was told he’s having his exclusivity removed on the golf course
Like others have said I reckon he’s got the cash but it’s been subject to extra checks due to crypto or he’s changed his mind. Not sure he’s completely in control of the situation and he’s getting dogs abuse.

If that were true, he’d every reason to be a bit short with Dan Roan too, I mean in the middle of playing with sporting heroes, all that money spent and some nob messages you to ruin your day; worse still before you’ve even had chance to check, a journalist is in your face with a microphone and you’re thinking what the ducks going on here. Not like he could say, hang on Ian, can you play some of my shots whilst I phone me mate and find out what’s going on in Derby!