The Administration Thread

Boycie

4 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I agree with @Cam the RamI’m pretty sure Kirchner has the money. Admins have seen it, EFL have seen it. It’s therefore anti laundering checks beefed because of its origins being crypto or he’s actually had second thoughts. We will find out soon enough. 

Clearly EFL don’t want this dragging on and not in our interests either so not surprised his exclusivity has been removed. Think it’s a good move and for the first time in this whole process, I think we’ll be surprised at just how quickly things will move now ?

Dont worry @B4ev6is this will get sorted.

It may be significant that his exclusivity hasn't yet been removed. Hopefully they are giving him enough time to resolve outstanding issues while giving him a hurry up.

47 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Fully support Quantuma proposing to end exclusivity to Kirchner & by the by, his conduct when questioned on the golf course today was a disgrace. He is very aware of how desperate fans are & it wouldn't have hurt to have just fronted up & offered some assurances or empathy if he wasn't in a position to offer clarity. Like many on Twitter have remarked, it looked like an episode of Rogue Traders.

I hijacked Dan Roan’s Twitter thread on Saudis and sports-washing this morning to say Kirchner is playing at the same tournament maybe you can ask him what’s happening with our takeover, he replied with that video, fair play he did it (although sure he had other requests), clearly he doesn’t give a crap about Twitter followers as I only have 3!! ?

As for CKs reaction, seeing what’s transpired I reckon he was told he’s having his exclusivity removed on the golf course. 
Like others have said I reckon he’s got the cash but it’s been subject to extra checks due to crypto or he’s changed his mind. Not sure he’s completely in control of the situation and he’s getting dogs abuse.

5 minutes ago, Woodypecker said:

,Ed Dawes gave a summary on Radio 5 Live at half-time in the Dutch - Welsh game - and concluded by saying that he has been advised that it's thought that CK's funds have cleared.

That was stated by Ed 5 minutes ago live on 5 Live

Better news, if true!

I’ve always wanted CK I’ve got some pants with his initials on.

Thing is if the funds have cleared and it's done then it wasn't really a Rollercoaster day..it was just a day where there were certain reporters pushing for a sensational story that was never there.

This fast food media can be a total nightmare at times and has whipped elements of the fan base into a feeding frenzy..

Hopefully we will know soon enough.

No idea what to believe anymore. All seems really strange - 

if CK is a time waster, why spend all that money and time on trying to buy Derby plus he must have shown proof of funds. 
But if he’s genuine etc, why go quiet on Dawes or BAWT or any public acknowledgment of the hold up...

I wondered what if he has the funds but his funds are dodgy? 
Hope there’s some confirmation of good news soon