The Administration Thread

Boycie

2 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

@TomBustler1884 - It's probably been suggested before, but what do you think to a DCFCFANS celebration when all of this finally does get resolved? I'd love to meet some of the people on here that I've interacted with over the years. Do you think it would be doable?

No

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Ed Dawes latest tweet looks like a backtrack to me.

Trying to say what he was told this morning stands but now saying CK’s funds have cleared…so surely that means it’s done?

What a ridiculous day even by Derby County standards.

Starts out with suggestions the deal is likely to fall through. Suspicions fuelled by CK’s reaction when he was ambushed at the golf and talk of his PB status being cancelled. And now, it’s suggested the funds have actually cleared today after all.

I sincerely hope this is true but given everything reported today, mostly by Radio Derby and their reliable sources, I’m sure we can all be forgiven for having our doubts and questioning CK’s validity. No excuse for any personal abuse aimed at him if there has been any.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

But isn’t removing his PB status effectively “throwing him out”? Maybe the last PB extension was to allow him time to come up with the cash.

They way I see it is IF they do remove his PB status then they’ve either lost patience with him or lost confidence in his ability to close the deal within a reasonable period of time and decided now is the time to open up for alternative bids. 

Or he has missed to many deadlines 

8 minutes ago, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

@TomBustler1884 - It's probably been suggested before, but what do you think to a DCFCFANS celebration when all of this finally does get resolved? I'd love to meet some of the people on here that I've interacted with over the years. Do you think it would be doable?

We’ll all be polarised and at each other’s throats again before you know it ?