The Administration Thread

Boycie

6 minutes ago, Zag zig said:

If that were true, he’d every reason to be a bit short with Dan Roan too, I mean in the middle of playing with sporting heroes, all that money spent and some nob messages you to ruin your day; worse still before you’ve even had chance to check, a journalist is in your face with a microphone and you’re thinking what the ducks going on here. Not like he could say, hang on Ian, can you play some of my shots whilst I phone me mate and find out what’s going on in Derby!

Think if Ed hasn’t got it wrong again and the funds have cleared then CK has the right to be fuming and could say stuff this I’m off, he’s been treated abysmally these past days.

1 minute ago, rammieib said:

I’ve only seen @Curtainsand myself post on here today to say we believed this would be going through. Sure we still have a fair few miles to go yet, but it’s certainly looking a lot rosier tonight than this morning.

There have been others but mostly smothered by panicking of others

2 minutes ago, Mckram said:

Ed Dawes latest tweet looks like a backtrack to me.

Trying to say what he was told this morning stands but now saying CK’s funds have cleared…so surely that means it’s done?

It means what has been the case for a while, there’s lots of rumour and speculation, no official word from the parties involved in the transaction. Ed Dawes may have been correctly informed by his sources, Nixon may have, the opposite could also be true, only the people involved know the actual truth so until there is official word we have to carry on waiting and choose what to believe and what to take with a pinch of salt.