The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 minute ago, Hanny said:

Surely I'm misunderstanding you. Dawes made a mess of an already messy situation, by making leading comments on the reason why the take over has yet to be completed. Nixon from many hours ago stated: There is a money holdup in the shape of provenance checks. Then all day long, he has kept stating the same thing: Nothing has changed, only that one thing still needs sorting. Even just a few minutes ago, Nixon again answering the same questions from people: Nothing has changed, still need the funds to be cleared. 

Nixon has been the most level headed Journo/voice today (and many days) when it has come to this particular Derby saga. 

It's come to something when this is the case.

40 minutes ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

I hijacked Dan Roan’s Twitter thread on Saudis and sports-washing this morning to say Kirchner is playing at the same tournament maybe you can ask him what’s happening with our takeover, he replied with that video, fair play he did it (although sure he had other requests), clearly he doesn’t give a crap about Twitter followers as I only have 3!! ?

As for CKs reaction, seeing what’s transpired I reckon he was told he’s having his exclusivity removed on the golf course. 
Like others have said I reckon he’s got the cash but it’s been subject to extra checks due to crypto or he’s changed his mind. Not sure he’s completely in control of the situation and he’s getting dogs abuse.

Firstly, good Twitter work! ?

Re Kirchner's reaction - I did theorise something similar earlier re the extended crypto origin check but If the only hold up was the MLC then its a fairly simple answer to Dan Roan & lets face it, not actually his fault. Obviously we all act differently under stress but his manner seemed to be either dismissive or evasive, very at odds with his transparent style on Twitter - which makes me wonder if there is another problem.

To be fair it could also be embarrassment at being pursued whilst playing a round with world class golfers (or like you say just shocked at hearing the loss of his exclusivity whilst there). In the absence of actual information & in the midst of a media rumour storm, this is where the speculation goes into overdrive - something I imagine he wouldn't really want.

7 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So here’s my day - I awoke Reading lots of concerning stuff on here I managed to cut the grass then I read more interpretations of that information on here followed by a nap , to be followed by the end of the world interpretation of our prospective owner trying to finish his round of golf with two superstars of the golf world. I then went for a curry with a cobra ( and the wifey) then I read more doomsday followed by we might soon have a new owner - I do love my Derby County 

Does your wife like being called wifey ?

16 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

You mean - his sources have played him like a fiddle?

If the funds have cleared as he now states, then he just looks a massive mug 

image.thumb.png.6c5ca13e5c86f32c8c9864d6acf6d988.png

And the way he’s slated kirchner on radio derby tonight he won’t get a look in for interview 

11 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

So here’s my day - I awoke Reading lots of concerning stuff on here I managed to cut the grass then I read more interpretations of that information on here followed by a nap , to be followed by the end of the world interpretation of our prospective owner trying to finish his round of golf with two superstars of the golf world. I then went for a curry with a cobra ( and the wifey) then I read more doomsday followed by we might soon have a new owner - I do love my Derby County 

Snakes eat curry, do they? Well I never...

24 minutes ago, Stive Pesley said:

You mean - his sources have played him like a fiddle?

If the funds have cleared as he now states, then he just looks a massive mug 

image.thumb.png.6c5ca13e5c86f32c8c9864d6acf6d988.png

Who’s played him as a fiddle?

I know Ed isn’t everyone’s cup of tea, he’s not really mine and I’ll criticise him where it’s appropriate, but today he did the right thing and it’s fair to give him credit where it’s due. Kirchner might not like it, Nixon might not like it but they were both sat on the information as to why the takeover had hit a snag, but because it didn’t suit their versions they were keeping quiet. 

Ed went OTT with his morning message yes, and it was classic Dawes, but because he did Nixon came out giving us what he knew all of a sudden. Simon Stone was tweeting to add pressure on. White and Jordan at the very least gave it national coverage and did speak to Kirchner. Dan Roan chased Kirchner across a well kept field! By midday at least the fans could paint a picture of what was happening and get a clearer view. How many times can we say we’ve been given that over the last 18 months. It’s not about good or bad news, it’s that we had a right to know what’s going on. Look on here today, no huge dramas or too much gloom, we chatted, debated and had a bit of a laugh about what was happening because at least we had a good idea what was happening. Imagine if we’d had another day of silence whilst Kirchner played golf, the fans deserved to know what was happening. 

Ed started to pull back a little after lunch, and so did Radio Derby on their news bulletins until sportscene. There Ed said pretty much everything he knew at that point, which was a changing story and that Ashley and Appleby were now in the background. 

He did well today and it gave the fans a clearer picture. It’s only right that we give credit where it’s due.

Edited by TuffLuff