The Administration Thread

Boycie

52 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

I wont be aiming both barrels until I hear an explanation form the horses mouth.

This position is beginning to look like a bit of a luxury to me given how long in the tooth this has been going on for. I mean just how long are we sit to on the fence for? Reserving judgement seems to have been the default currency of dealing with Kirchner, waiting for something to happen... No harm in another 24 hours, another week when we've come this far? Lines have be to drawn at some point though IMO and clear deadlines set and call people out if not met. Most difficult thing to do is to pull out once you are invested in, time, money as well as emotion too. At the end of the day players wages are being paid by a kind benefactor it seems, neither Mel or Kirchner, it can't go on. I don't consider myself up to anything at all and yet my own businesses turnover a multiple of what Slynco are reported to turnover and I know I couldn't fund the club for a month so fair to say I was suspicious from the off. The money isn't there from traditional sources - it seems we're waiting to see if a kid did good on a crypto bet. Being proved very wrong here would be a relief incidentally so I don't mind if Kirchner does have the last laugh, providing he hurries up in doing so.

3 minutes ago, TuffLuff said:

Fair do’s to Dawes in fairness, been one step ahead of pretty much everything today and now has the icing on the cake of making Nixon throw his toys out of his pram

Surely I'm misunderstanding you. Dawes made a mess of an already messy situation, by making leading comments on the reason why the take over has yet to be completed. Nixon from many hours ago stated: There is a money holdup in the shape of provenance checks. Then all day long, he has kept stating the same thing: Nothing has changed, only that one thing still needs sorting. Even just a few minutes ago, Nixon again answering the same questions from people: Nothing has changed, still need the funds to be cleared. 

Nixon has been the most level headed Journo/voice today (and many days) when it has come to this particular Derby saga. 

So here’s my day - I awoke Reading lots of concerning stuff on here I managed to cut the grass then I read more interpretations of that information on here followed by a nap , to be followed by the end of the world interpretation of our prospective owner trying to finish his round of golf with two superstars of the golf world. I then went for a curry with a cobra ( and the wifey) then I read more doomsday followed by we might soon have a new owner - I do love my Derby County