The Administration Thread

Boycie

12 minutes ago, Ramos said:

I believe it was said it’s someone involved in the club - not external. It only really leaves one or two people who’d have the money to do that - maybe even one. 

Maybe the Gordon money covered most of it. 

7 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Has the exclusivity period been removed? From everything I've read it says 'Could be removed' but seen some comments on here suggesting it has already been removed..?

One thing you must never ever do is take 99.9% of the comments on here as fact. You do so at your peril.

1 minute ago, Yani P said:

Thing is if the funds have cleared and it's done then it wasn't really a Rollercoaster day..it was just a day where there were certain reporters pushing for a sensational story that was never there.

This fast food media can be a total nightmare at times and has whipped elements of the fan base into a feeding frenzy..

Hopefully we will know soon enough.

Agreed! Today has been one long unsubstantiated whinge fest from folks. But according to so many folks on here and socials, all the journos/Radio Shows/etc in the UK are saints! And they would never say anything for sensationalism or for personal/professional gain. ?‍♂️

Could their still be hurdles... of course! But, any deal of this size and complexity is a mine field. So...it is ripe for people to speculate and sow doubt and fear.

1 hour ago, Tamworthram said:

Weird. I helped my daughter two years ago (albeit for a slightly lesser amount) and had no such problems. I just did a number of faster payments into her account. Her grand parents also helped her and again, had no such issues.

I think it was a case of they knew what was in her bank account - I would have transferred it beforehand with greater awareness