The Administration Thread

Boycie

8 minutes ago, sage said:

I can't believe the lack of speculation re who paid 2 months wages, especially as it's not CK, MM or Rooney. 

Someone linked to the club?

MSD?

On a post way way back from today...someone posted that radio derby said thanks to S Pearce...or it might have been for the cakes at dinnertime?‍♀️

1 minute ago, dantheram said:

The admins should’ve made 100% sure he had the cash, he’s a del boy to me.

i fear, even if he does manage to sell some lawn mower engines and eventually buy us, it won’t be pretty.  

On paper he never really seemed to have the money to me….I was hoping I was wrong…….and still am…..

1 hour ago, jimtastic56 said:

Ck has lost his preferred bidder status. Mike A is back in the frame 

Ok on CK. what will be will be. But find me something with credibility that confirms an Ashley interest ? Loads of speculation and 2+2 = maybe, must be. But where have we heard from an accredited Ashley source that he’s interested never mind made a bid ? 

21 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Graham Jones, 7 tweets, 0 followers, following 1.

@Curtains my friend, you could be clutching at straws there mate.

I wanted it to work with CK so much but it's not looking good, is it?

He’s probably married to his sister and has recently developed tourettes and often splurts out Premier League in every conversation.

Edited by Gritstone Ram

10 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I went to see top gun again to try take my mind of things did work much just I was starting to feel at ease now this.

It's brilliant isn't it?

I keep bursting into 'Highway to the danger zone' at random moments ever since I left the cinema!

Hypothetically -

If CK has transferred the money and it has been subjected to enhanced Money Laundering checks for whatever reasons (Authorities untrusting of Crypto origins, because its a person>company transfer rather than a hedge fund or trust fund purchasing us, or whatever) and it turns out that the delays were outside of his control. What will people do then?

I've seen comments of 'He will need to rebuild bridges if it does go through', I think its the opposite way around. All of this hysteria today and nobody has yet substantiated any source or proof. Some of the accusations and vitriol towards CK today has been shocking. I understand *fully* how stressful this whole situation has been for Derby fans, but personally, I wouldn't want to talk to the media either if I had been turned on like Derby fans have done today, especially if it turns out that it was delayed by external checks after all.

If this does go through, then our fan base has a lot of groveling to do.

Obviously if he has been messing us around this whole time, then fair enough, go for it. But as hard as it is to wait, I wont be aiming both barrels until I hear an explanation form the horses mouth.

25 minutes ago, Rev said:

Why not. 

He's in England, playing golf. 

He's trying to buy one of the founder members of the football league, did he expect no questions about his soon to be ownership of one of the worlds oldest professional football clubs to be on the agenda?

Tbh, the Saudis must be loving the attention He's bought the event, seeing as they've not sold TV rights or even a ticket to watch live.

Right,because they’re desperate for the money!!?

2 minutes ago, jono said:

Ok on CK. what will be will be. But find me something with credibility that confirms an Ashley interest ? Loads of speculation and 2+2 = maybe, must be. But where have we heard from an accredited Ashley source that he’s interested never mind made a bid ? 

I'm not convinced that he has ever shown a confirmed interest.

2 minutes ago, jono said:

His number 2 on SKY made it clear he was interested a few months ago….

Just now, Dan_Ram said:

Hypothetically -

If CK has transferred the money and it has been subjected to enhanced Money Laundering checks for whatever reasons (Authorities untrusting of Crypto origins, because its a person>company transfer rather than a hedge fund or trust fund purchasing us, or whatever) and it turns out that the delays were outside of his control. What will people do then?

I've seen comments of 'He will need to rebuild bridges if it does go through', I think its the opposite way around. All of this hysteria today and nobody has yet substantiated any source or proof. Some of the accusations and vitriol towards CK today has been shocking. I understand *fully* how stressful this whole situation has been for Derby fans, but personally, I wouldn't want to talk to the media either if I had been turned on like Derby fans have done today, especially if it turns out that it was delayed by external checks after all.

Obviously if he has been messing us around this whole time, then fair enough, go for it. But as hard as it is to wait, I wont be aiming both barrels until I hear an explanation form the horses mouth.

Agree somewhat. But for how vocal he has been on social media for the last months, where is his post attempting to calm fears? One sentence would do it. 

Just now, Jimbo Ram said:

On paper he never really seemed to have the money to me….I was hoping I was wrong…….and still am…..

From my view he must have the money but it's whether or not the story about anti-money laundering checks delaying it so much is actually true or if he's had second thoughts at the last minute and no longer wishes to transfer the money. I just can't see a scenario where he's not got the money but has made it through all the checks with Quantuma, the EFL and anyone else required and has also spent a small fortune on lawyers. 

13 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

But isn’t removing his PB status effectively “throwing him out”? Maybe the last PB extension was to allow him time to come up with the cash.

They way I see it is IF they do remove his PB status then they’ve either lost patience with him or lost confidence in his ability to close the deal within a reasonable period of time and decided now is the time to open up for alternative bids. 

Or Quantuma are doing something lots of us have been crying out for at various points throughout this process and are now taking a practical step that means Kirchner can still complete the deal provided the funds appear AND/OR other interested parties can now come to the table where they were unable to before.

3 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Hypothetically -

Spot on!

5 minutes ago, Dan_Ram said:

Hypothetically -

2 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

From my view he must have the money but it's whether or not the story about anti-money laundering checks delaying it so much is actually true or if he's had second thoughts at the last minute and no longer wishes to transfer the money. I just can't see a scenario where he's not got the money but has made it through all the checks with Quantuma, the EFL and anyone else required and has also spent a small fortune on lawyers. 

Agree - there is simply nothing in it for someone like CK to string everyone along this far if he doesn't have the means to close the deal.

I saw someone suggest that he "just wanted to raise his profile"

How does that work? He raises it from "bloke no one has heard of" to "bloke everyone knows as a tyre-kicking fantasist"?

The money laundering checks seem the most obvious fly in the ointment

All we have to be concerned about now is that he's not *actually* a money-launderer...

3 minutes ago, nogbad van 50 said:

Right,because they’re desperate for the money!!?

Desperate for the coverage, not the money. 

So far, its a collection of has beens, never will be's, never heard of em's, and a sprinkling of greedy barstewards.