Who would you like as new DCFC owner?

therealhantsram

Who would you like as new DCFC owner?  

288 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

You know what.  I really don't care.  Our new owners can be Russian oligarchs responsible (directly or indirectly) for the murder of former spies on UK streets; or middle eastern countries responsible for the murder of journalists; they can be Czech businessmen robbing pension pots or North Derbyshire snooker hall owners without a pot; they can be a Derbyshire businessman making millions from Government grants or sports kit sellers manufactured in sweat shops overseas, property developers, coroners or football agents (clearly the lowest of the low).  Or even, for someone really well travelled, a mix of all the above.

There is nobody who will come and be perfect. Whoever it is there will be some who write "I'm out".  So all I want is for our new owner(s) to have enough money (or access to money) to sort out the off the field stuff, enough to give the manager a bit to spend however much the EFL try to stop that from happening and enough leadership qualities to re-establish a good feeling within our club, on and off the pitch. 

4 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

Over 30% of this forum currently voting for Mike Ashley. 

Mike. 

Ashley. 

You say this, but I think we would have a comfortable life under Ashley. He has a poor reputation for Newcastle, but in all fairness he established them as a lower premier league side. Would you not take that? I certainly would. 

Im not advocating Ashley, or any of the names listed, but all I think is this. The club has a real chance of going bust. Not existing. No Derby county. It is that serious. The club my dad has been a ticket holder for over 45 years and myself 25 plus. I can't comprehend not going with him to watch the club we both love.

For me, at this moment in time all I care about is this club surviving. I couldn't give a rats about Ashley and his time at Newcastle if I am honest, or evans and his time at Ipswich.

If you are starving you don't turn down boiled pasta because you would rather have lobster. You could be dead before anyone does.

The dream ticket will not arrive.

This will not be fixed in a couple of years. This will take 10 years. I think we have to embrace that.

With the club teetering on the brink of liquidation, we're debating the pros and cons of any potential  new owners. I'm sorry beggers can't be choosers, if it means there's still a viable club for me to support in the future then I'll take what ever is on offer. But I'll draw the line at being owned by a murdering misogynistic despot.