Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

32 minutes ago, Mr Tibbs said:

I almost saw it as a blessing in disguise that we couldn't be in the stadium today (on the basis 3300 Wednesday fans relegating us as home would be horrific) but that game would have gone down in history as one of Pride Park's best moments for sure. Shame we've been robbed of it, it would have been a cracker in the ground today. 

Yep...just like that fantastic 3-3 draw V Wednesday in the FA Cup quarter final...1993? Would have been brilliant in the stadium today.

32 minutes ago, TigerTedd said:

I did think he must have been coaching Roberts.

so glad we can all laugh about it now.

That goes for you too Fozzy, you’re alright really. 

Hats off to Roberts. Great goal. The man who most wanted to win today was Martin Waghorn. Hit the post with himself, rattled the whole goal frame. MOTM.

21 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

A massive well done to Wycombe, who somehow managed to finish with 2 teams below them.  Bravo!  ?

Both Wycombe & Rotherham should be very proud of their fight, left nothing out there & maximised the talent they have. Ainsworth & Warne definitely deserve the chance to try & replicate success at larger clubs.

Today is exactly what you want from Waggy, I think wherever he has been he always seems to have one poor season then flogged on, for me despite a poor season would offer him a new contract, depending on wages, but I think even today shows we need fresh blood/ a new direction to move forward.
Despite a lot of criticism, I wouldn’t be against Rooney given a chance to build his own squad and way of playing, I’m sure we would like someone else, but maybe give our management team to grow with the club.
But this year has been a disaster and we need to learn from it.

Just managed to calm myself down and in the end we did enough to survive and next seasons fixtures will show we are a Championship side and we can know put this debacle  to bed 

Going forward i wouldnt mind have Barry Bannan in our team always looking to play a forward pass and would work well once beilik is fit and perhaps even Josh Windass

Imagine what It would have been like if The place had been full...

Place would have been electric as they came out to start the game

Rotherham score-everyone is gutted.
kazim scores-Rams go wild-disallowed-wendies go crazy. 

Wendies score on the stroke of half them-they go wild-ruins the half time pint. 

we come out fighting, waggy scores, the place is crazy again. 

roberts.....oh my word it’s back on. 

then the piggies fight back, and their fans have hope. 

news comes through that Cardiff have equalised.....the whole crowd is up.

penalty....Goal.

then hanging on hanging on..

It would have been the perfect game to be at. 

6 minutes ago, ramboy63 said:

Just managed to calm myself down and in the end we did enough to survive and next seasons fixtures will show we are a Championship side and we can know put this debacle  to bed 

Going forward i wouldnt mind have Barry Bannan in our team always looking to play a forward pass and would work well once beilik is fit and perhaps even Josh Windass

Don't think we need Bannan he's towards the end of his career and lacks the defensive ability we need in midfield, think we need to sign a box to box midfielder to play next to Shinnie or Bielik and flog on Bird because one of our midfielders will need to go and if I had to pick one he'd be the one. 

Anyone posting any negatives after today just dont get football for me.

Lots of things to analyse but that is for another day.

Right now I am on cloud 9 and getting bladdered.

Just wish a few others on here would learn to enjoy these sort of moments.

Sky TV and Football Manager have changed the landscape of football supporters for ever unfortunately. 

3 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Anyone posting any negatives after today just dont get football for me.

Lots of things to analyse but that is for another day.

Right now I am on cloud 9 and getting bladdered.

Just wish a few others on here would learn to enjoy these sort of moments.

Sky TV and Football Manager have changed the landscape of football supporters for ever unfortunately. 

Amen brother