Derby vs Sheff W (H) Matchday Thread

Bwash_Ram

I’ve castigated and chastised. I’ve cursed and complained. But today I kicked and headed every ball. And I don’t doubt for a moment they gave their absolute all. Varying degrees of ability but I asked for everything and I believe they gave it. And the relief is immense. I can’t effect any decision and however we start next season I will give my 100% support because it’s a clean slate, we have many issues to resolve. But we are fans of football so let’s stand together as DCFC and go and enjoy our summer. I applaud you all including our big differences sometimes because we have a Ram on and in our heart and today I have tears in my eyes. LETS GO FORWARD AS A TEAM. If Wayne Rooney is our manager next season then so be it. MY RAMS! ? 

Anyone who says they aren’t celebrating right now is a liar. The players did what was asked of them, they ran through brick walls. This will be a season to forget, for many reasons, but they did the club proud today and how much it meant to them showed at the end. 

Some may move on but they truly played for the badge today.