vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Woeful. The fact we go into the last game of the season needing a win to guarantee safety is shocking. Every player and member of the coaching staff should be ashamed of their efforts this season. Embarrassing. 

Regardless of what happens next weekend Rooney should not be in the dugout for our first match next year. Rosenior and Given need to disappear. The squad needs gutting. 

Just now, Ruud Aralliss said:

This team eh? For 2 weeks now we score and lose 2-1.

Today in the space of 30 mins we go from - yes we’re staying up, to baalocks we are going down.

It’s totally an emotional response, exaggerated with alcohol but I’ve had enough of this poo.  Not sure I can watch next week. 

Lawrence decided he didn’t want to watch the game either for the second goal.

1 minute ago, EulogyForEvolution said:

Watching these lot stroll around passing from side to side, taking a full minute to take a throw in...in injury time as we're about to go down!

I have been saying we're going down for weeks and we've done nothing in that time to change my mind. 

Prepare for League One. We ducking deserve it. 

At least we got to be 'Wayne Rooney's Derby County' for a while. Thanks for that Mel. Now duck off.

We got nothing out of numerous corners or long throw inside. Terrible

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

How dare he shake hands with someone he grew up with in the academy. Get a grip. 

You think he could wait to do that in the tunnel rather than running over to give the guy that's sending us to league one a hug. 10 seconds after the final whistle Infront of the TV cameras 

1 minute ago, Brammie Steve said:

Apply for the job B4,

We'll all back you mate!

I feel like crying right now

Why on earth cant we defend a freaking lead.

I said at half time we needed to brave and attack them but oh no roll over and give up.

Just now, Duracell said:

Lawrence decided he didn’t want to watch the game either for the second goal.

Time and time again I find myself shouting ‘he’s behind you!’

We seem mentally incapable of concentration on our responsibilities.

Both goals, players left unmarked behind a Derby player’s back.

7 minutes ago, Cam the Ram said:

Mel Morris practically begged for it this season. Didn't fund the striker for Cocu at the start of the season, appointed a rookie coaching team who were apart of the previous manager's setup, pissed about with the takeover causing all sorts of problems and has now decided to stick with Rooney for the run in. He couldn't have done much more to send us down if he tried. 

And yet you Won’t see / hear from him or Pearce for dust 

they’ve up and disappeared like a fart in the wind 

Well, I really thought we’d get something from this game, what sort of idiot am I ?

I love Derby County Football Club as an entity, it’s given me some great moments and memories but duck me, I despise this bunch of wage stealers, on and off the pitch, the club is employing right now.

You just know the cowards won’t be up for it next Saturday, the lot of them can duck off for me right now. I hope my mood changes as the week goes on.