vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

2 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

That's what coaches are for.

How do you know the coaches aren't coaching him to do the right thing but he still makes the wrong decisions and plays poor balls?

I don't think there can be any doubt that the coaching staff have failed miserably but the players need to take some of the responsibility as well.  

4 minutes ago, wixman1884 said:

I was mad when we rolled out the red carpet for Rooney as a player. What an absolute farce. Lampard was bad enough, but the way we've completely sacrificed the identity of the club in exchange for a few more clicks and headlines. Maybe we just go the whole hog and make Kanye West the manager next season?

Don't be silly....perhaps Kim Kardashian in a ewie suit would suffice ?

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Unfortunately just what you want to see.

They had one player offside, but it didnt come to him and he didnt influence that part of play.

Can't complain at the ref, if theirs had been offside. Lawrence's would have been offside too, when the ball first came in, before it went back out to Byrne to cross it in. Waghorn was standing offside but it went to Kazim.

Waghorn offside? Whatever next?

3 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

He's never been that good. He's the sort of keeper that if he's playing in a successful team behind a mean defence, you'd not notice him because he would never have to do much. As soon as he has to do stuff again and again, it's only a matter of time before you see him make a pig's ear of something.

He makes important saves. He was at fault today but I still think he's a decent keeper. We were spoiled with Carson, don't think Marshall or Roos are on that level.

5 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I actually feel physically sick. Can anyone confirm that they had multiple players offside for their 1st goal or am I just seeing what I want to see? 

Two offside. Draw would have done though. I can never remember in 40 years being as pissed off at a team as I am today.  absolute shower of poo

Just as well Wendies were docked six points. If Rovrum win their next two then they deserve to stay up. If Wendies beat us and they stay up then they deserve to do so. If we stay up then we deserve to stay up. Lawrence did not track back for second goal.

Backed Rooney for a long time, did excellently when he came in and stats really backed it up.

Post-Bielik injury we had an understandable rough patch but we’ve simply never recovered from that slump. I was still backing him as recently as the couple games after the international break where we played well.

But that support stops now, it’s pathetic. We deserve to go down and even if we do stay up Rooney should still go.

Ultimately, the blame for this does land at Mel’s feet. I can’t say enough about the investment from his own pocket into the facilities and the academy but the club as it is now is unrecognisable from the one he took over in a terrible way.

It says it all that when Mel took over, we’d just lost to QPR and it felt like a huge injustice, a crime against football. If we stay up next Saturday, we’ll be the villains. The undeserving, mismanaged rich club staying rich.

Somewhere in amongst all the scandals, sackings and shithousing we lost our soul and you can see that on the pitch. I don’t honestly look at the squad and think it’s poo, I think it’s just soulless.

I’m ready for a new start, I’ve felt detached from the club for a while now and I just want this season over so we can start again.