vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

1 minute ago, DanS1992 said:

Couldn't care less of his heart was in his arse, the bloke is a disaster and the sooner he fecks off the better. He has ruined this club. I hope he never ever sets foot near the club again. I for one would not welcome him if he did. The first to be in the spotlight to feed his ego, but as soon as he goes bust, now where to be seen.

if Mel was some foreign owner who achieved exactly the same the pitch forks would have been out weeks ago.  

Just now, tombomb said:

You think he could wait to do that in the tunnel rather than running over to give the guy that's sending us to league one a hug. 10 seconds after the final whistle Infront of the TV cameras 

No. They go through different tunnels during Covid. 

I really wanted Rooney to succeed but after today's performance I've completely lost faith...

A spineless performance coupled with extremely poor tactics. Rooney needs to go and we definitely need to try and get Wilder (whatever division we're in come next August)...a wholesale clear-out is required - the majority of the first team squad are sadly not good enough.

What a shambles and I've not even mentioned the putative takeover.

4 minutes ago, Ramos said:

Put a moose in charge for the last game - anything could get something more out of this lot than what Rooney has been doing. 

I think you are a tad over rating the capability of the players he has at his disposal. 

3 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

How did we let that slip, the blame has to sit on one mans desk and one man only. Taking of Joz was unbelievable, I just don’t get anything he does. Jesus  were actually going down aren’t we 

Waghorn should never have come out after the break, Roos pathetic.  Same old, same old.

Roos amongst others isn’t up to it I’m afraid, especially in the biggest games. I think his performance today was shocking, behind his line for the first and beaten at his near post for the second. Marshall will be in goal for the final game, but even 3 points now may not be enough....what a shambles.

4 minutes ago, IlsonDerby said:

Woeful. The fact we go into the last game of the season needing a win to guarantee safety is shocking. Every player and member of the coaching staff should be ashamed of their efforts this season. Embarrassing. 

Regardless of what happens next weekend Rooney should not be in the dugout for our first match next year. Rosenior and Given need to disappear. The squad needs gutting. 

It doesn’t guarantee safety though. If Rotherham get 4 points, they go above us on goal difference. 

6 minutes ago, YouRams said:

Why did Rooney look happy at full time I’d be seething if that was my team completely gutless from top to bottom, not been in the Rooney out camp until that but he can **** off now too!

Eh? You seriously wanted him to stay previous to this game?I didn't want him anywhere near my club even as a player.. Absolutely shocking decision to sign him.

2 minutes ago, DerbyRam! said:

Would have been ok to lose 3-0 and be smashed by Swansea

But to go 1-0 up, look good and lose to two terrible goals to concede is beyond forgivable 

When you see the second goal, you only have to marvel at the space Roberts had on the right to run in without any Derby player knowing he was there.  Roos to do better for both goals. First one was a joke.  If he wasn’t standing a yard behind the line for whatever reason he would’ve saved it.  What chance do we really have ?

1 minute ago, Malcolm Brooks said:

Joz was by far our best player  unbelievable

that's the big problem, you could field Joz every game for 90 minutes and his goal making contribution would still be zero.  Today he probably stopped them scoring  but really he is hopeless, just better than anything else we have