vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Just now, Ramarena said:

I said the other week there’s often a fairytale escape and we could be the victims.

Victims, in my book, are generally undeserving of their fate. We on the other hand, deserve everything that’s coming to us. We are stinking this league out, and have done for most of the season.

1 minute ago, TheresOnlyWanChope said:

Was poor today but Roos has been good recently

He's never been that good. He's the sort of keeper that if he's playing in a successful team behind a mean defence, you'd not notice him because he would never have to do much. As soon as he has to do stuff again and again, it's only a matter of time before you see him make a pig's ear of something.

6 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Time and time again I find myself shouting ‘he’s behind you!’

We seem mentally incapable of concentration on our responsibilities.

Both goals, players left unmarked behind a Derby player’s back.

Yes, a pantomime performance.  Widow Twanky in goal and the villain on the sideline.  Manager next season? Oh no he isn't. (I hope). Principal boy Jos taken off the stage early.

A complete farce!

16 minutes ago, Derbados said:

Wednesday will hammer us, and we’ll have to watch them celebrating survival on our pitch as we get relegated. 

Just like the Leeds game last season when we had to clap them onto the pitch and they absolutely hammered us and celebrates as champions on pride park turf, binocular hand gestures from their chairman. 

Im sick and tired of watching us fail, time and time again. I’m sick and tired of other teams laughing at our expense.

next weekend is going to be painful 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

God I really really hate that pink kit now.

I’m with you on that

9 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I feel like crying right now

Why on earth cant we defend a freaking lead.

I said at half time we needed to brave and attack them but oh no roll over and give up.

Yes,

Score first on Sunday and lose again and which one comes down with us?

1 minute ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I actually feel physically sick. Can anyone confirm that they had multiple players offside for their 1st goal or am I just seeing what I want to see? 

Unfortunately just what you want to see.

They had one player offside, but it didnt come to him and he didnt influence that part of play.

Can't complain at the ref, if theirs had been offside. Lawrence's would have been offside too, when the ball first came in, before it went back out to Byrne to cross it in. Waghorn was standing offside but it went to Kazim.