vs Swansea (A) - Matchday Thread

Inverurie Ram

Wednesday will hammer us, and we’ll have to watch them celebrating survival on our pitch as we get relegated. 

Just like the Leeds game last season when we had to clap them onto the pitch and they absolutely hammered us and celebrates as champions on pride park turf, binocular hand gestures from their chairman. 

Im sick and tired of watching us fail, time and time again. I’m sick and tired of other teams laughing at our expense.

my son is turning 6 next season and since he was born I always said I’d take him to his first game when he turned 6 and was old enough to be swept away and mesmerised by the first glance at pride park stadium before the match, hooked for life just as I was when my dad took me.  

I never thought for a second that his first ever Derby game may well be in League one against Accrington Stanley 

What has happened to my football club 

Edited by Derbados

1 minute ago, Bob The Badger said:

I doubt any manager has ever been sacked with one game to go.

So come on Mel save the club, redeem your reputation and get yourself in the Guinness Book of Records all in one go.

Mel’s gone. He’s more resigned to the inevitable than the rest of us. 

Even if we got rid of Rooney before the last game I don’t think there’s any saving us now. We’ve done the worst possible thing and that’s left it in Rotherham and Wednesdays hands.

No game plan today. It’s embarrassing. 

2 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Honestly, just relegate this lot. I don't ducking care any more. They deserve it. duck 'em 

I work in an office full of Oxford Utd fans, and am regularly subjected to match highlights.

They constantly moan about Robinson the manager, but I have to say, compared to this lot, Oxford Utd look like Barcelona.

If we go down with this set up I am genuinely fearful of a complete Bolton style fall through the leagues.