Get him gone.

Rev

5 hours ago, Rab a dab doo said:

Until Erik shows us the colour of his money I don't think his opinion is worth a dime.

To be honest, if Erik Alonso gets the all clear from the EFL, which seems to be taking longer than usual. I believe its because, Erik is not the money man and they have to check other companies/persons. Erik seems to be the face on this takeover, the monies in my opinion are coming out of somebody else's purse.

How do you think it affects the players with Rooney constantly saying for weeks, we'll be fine, we'll be fine, i'm not worried, we'll be ok. 

To me that just makes the players think they don't need to try as much. Terrible influence on the players, as well as being tactically clueless, shocking management!

I hate him with every fibre of my existence. He’s the worst manager we’ve had in my 30 years on this earth. Words fail me at how tragically unqualified, unprepared, unbothered and unskilled he is for this job. 

We were down as soon as Bielik was. The painful death and the tiny glimmer of faith in football is what makes it excruciating. 

I despise him and Mel’s obsession with celebrity that has brought us to this point. What a hopeless state of affairs. I’m angry, hurt and appalled. 

What on earth do they do all week?

There’s an arrogance about Rooney and tbf Rosenior that they think they are up to the job. It’s utter dross.

For every Zidane there’s a John Barnes at Celtic.

Accept it Wayne, you are not up to it.

5 minutes ago, Philmycock said:

McCLAREN IN CHARGE FOR LAST MATCH. GET THIS CLOWN OUT.

Should have done that four games ago!

It only had to be till the end of the season and see if he could save us then get a new manager in!

Problem is paying of Rooney’s celebrity contract

Im going to be honest and im NO Mclaren fan , far to over rated and a bloody traitor . 

Butttttttttttttttttt sack rooney now ( clear the decks mel its do or die next week )  , employ Mclaren for the last match . Should we still go down a brand new manager and NOOOOOOOOOO not Mclaren !! . 

We need a boring ive not heard of him much name who has got teams out of div 3 , pray to god alonso still wants to take this shambles over , because without investment i dread to think where we are heading . 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

I hate him with every fibre of my existence. He’s the worst manager we’ve had in my 30 years on this earth. Words fail me at how tragically unqualified, unprepared, unbothered and unskilled he is for this job. 

We were down as soon as Bielik was. The painful death and the tiny glimmer of faith in football is what makes it excruciating. 

I despise him and Mel’s obsession with celebrity that has brought us to this point. What a hopeless state of affairs. I’m angry, hurt and appalled. 

Yep. This is what happens when you base decisions on how much publicity a player or manager will bring you.

6 minutes ago, Diego said:

What on earth do they do all week?

There’s an arrogance about Rooney and tbf Rosenior that they think they are up to the job. It’s utter dross.

For every Zidane there’s a John Barnes at Celtic.

Accept it Wayne, you are not up to it.

There’s an arrogance and sense of entitlement running through the entire club.

4 minutes ago, Srg said:

Mel’s obsession with celebrity that has brought us to this point. What a hopeless state of affairs. I’m angry, hurt and appalled.

Yes you have summed it up perfectly. My first season watching us was 1983-84 but this season has been so much worse. To come to this from where we were when Mel took over is beyond words