Get him gone.

Rev

12 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Even just subbed on to take the freekick that Waghorn missed vs Birmingham, or just to stand still at the edge of the box for the last 5 mins if we're losing a game and hope the ball fell to him? You never know...    

My point being It wouldn't have been a negative to at least have him as an option, who knows, Mac might have got something out of him.  

No

I'm sorry, I don't like to call for anyone to be sacked but.....

Get that ego out of the club now.

I was all for giving him a chance over the journeymen managers.

I was wrong. The squad is poor but they're not as bad as they've played this season.

No, I don't want a Pullis, Hughes or whatever but there are enough positive suggestions on the 'alternative' thread.

Whether we go down or not, whether we change ownership or not, let's start preseason with a new manager. Please.?

24 minutes ago, LittleEatonRam said:

I know I've posted this before but I'm doing it again because it's fun.

Screenshot_20210420-214330_Chrome.jpg

Are people not allowed to change their minds? He rode the wave of a team carried by a fully fit Bielik & was revealed as utterly incompetent once Bielik got injured. A run of one win in 14 & you're insinuating people are fickle?

Not backtracking by the way, I was one of the 7 who voted 'no' (a mod can confirm if you doubt it).

1 minute ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Are people not allowed to change their minds? He rode the wave of a team carried by a fully fit Bielik & was revealed as utterly incompetent once Bielik got injured. A run of one win in 14 & you're insinuating people are fickle?

Not backtracking by the way, I was one of the 7 who voted 'no' (a mod can confirm if you doubt it).

I can’t remember which way i voted, never liked him as a person so probably voted no or abstained. Maybe thought he deserved a chance to prove himself

now he has proven himself

today I vote a huge fat Noooooooooooooo without a second thought

and get rid of the other hangers on too

43 minutes ago, DCFClks said:

Another bad point about Rooney taking the job that doesn't get much mention is that he ceased being a player. Even if you think he was absolute poo, with our squad being so thin any sort of addition would have helped. Who knows, even just subbing him on for a few minutes for him to score a freekick could have got us a few more points. 

Excellent point here ...surely Rooney could’ve stayed fit enough to play the last 20 of certain games ...beggars belief how much we’ve sunk as a club!

5 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

They won 4 of 6 after Bielik was injured (including the game he was injured in)..so not utterly incompetent at that stage..no idea why it then descended into the farce we see now but it was certainly a spectacular fall from grace that sadly shows no signs of ending...

7 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Only David can do that, and he's busy. 

1 hour ago, Ramarena said:

There’s an arrogance and sense of entitlement running through the entire club.

It’s a great point.

we whinged when Clement had us top at Xmas.

we whinged at Rowett getting a fairly average squad to the playoffs.

Hell, we even moan when Whittaker celebrates scoring today.

Entitled for no reason whatsoever.

12 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

I was wrong. The squad is poor but they're not as bad as they've played this season.

No, I don't want a Pullis, Hughes or whatever but there are enough positive suggestions on the 'alternative' thread.

Whether we go down or not, whether we change ownership or not, let's start preseason with a new manager. Please.?

I think its

1 minute ago, Diego said:

It’s a great point.

we whinged when Clement had us top at Xmas.

we whinged at Rowett getting a fairly average squad to the playoffs.

Hell, we even moan when Whittaker celebrates scoring today.

Entitled for no reason whatsoever.

Football fans in a nutshell!

47 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

The answer to this is obvious, but we both know it's absolutely too late now.

Five games ago, maybe. Even four games ago. But they've let that opportunity slide.

I don't think anyone could change us in one week now. We have to just rely on the players to, finally, turn up. God help us. 

I think you’re wrong in saying ..rely on the players to turn up ...apart from the PNE game I’ve seen effort and signs of good play I haven’t seen a lack of effort ...look at Lawrence’s reaction and the players to our goal today ...what is missing is tactical nous to win games and trying to set us up to nullify the opposition rather than having a system we play ..that is nothing to do with players turning up and all to do with the manager and coaches 

18 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Totally agree but wouldn’t blame him for today...

7 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

I was 1 of 4 that was against the appointment of Pearson. Funnily enough I never felt the need to post screenshots or give it the I told you so treatment. Some you get right, some you don’t. ?‍♂️

I really believed Rooney would bring the best of what he learned under the manager’s he worked for. Turns out he learned very little or simply dismissed their methods. Feel no shame in being wrong though just like I didn’t feel superior about calling the Pearson appointment correctly.

UTR.

11 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I'm past caring.

Normally I’d lay into this sort of post but I’m getting there... not with how bad we have been but football in general. The whole VAR stuff is a load of balls and the super league nonsense hasn’t helped. Football is a hobby that is meant to be enjoyed and for a number of reasons (not just that we are poo) I’m not enjoying it at the minute. Actually glad the season is almost over... maybe a few months away will help.