Get him gone.

Rev

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Every week, Rooney blames the lack of concentration, giving cheap goals away.

Then he says they prepare well for the next game. Why not, during that preparation, focus on concentration and ways of not giving goals away?

And why not end this zonal marking that is proving so flawed?

Perhaps they haven't done 'Concentration 1 and 2' on his coaching course yet.

Edited by AndyinLiverpool
spelling

2 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Every week, Rooney blames the lack of concentration, giving cheap goals away.

Then he says they prepare well for the next game. Why not, during that preparation, focus on concentration and ways of not giving goals away?

And why not end this zonal marking that is proving so flawed?

I very much doubt anyone still listens to what he says.....

35 minutes ago, GrimsbyRam said:

He had a plan? what to get d1cked by 3-4 goals each away match....the players are poor, the recruitment is poor, the managers are poor and the man at the helm has ruined us.

Away from home we got beat by 3 goals or more 5 times under Cocu in his 28 away league games. We’ve been beaten by 3 goals or more away from home 4 times since he was sacked, in 18 league games. So that label of “each away match” is an overreaction. 

I’m not picking a fight with you but I dislike overreacting posts. 

Edited by WilkoRam

4 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Perhaps they haven't done 'Concentration 1 and 2' on his coaching course yet.

Problem is they are concentrating marking a zone not a man when players make a run from outside of it they do not get picked up or passed on. 

Tell them who to pick up at corners and dead balls and that is their one responsibility take away the need to do what they are not good enough to do. 

15 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Would've snapped your hand off for him over the last few games.

But you're right, he won't come back here.

I think he would. We're his club.

I don't think we should go back to Nigel though. We know he's a slow builder who blends players into a squad over time. Unfortunately, the insane finances in this division mean that quick promotion is essential. That is even more the case if we drop into League 1. 

18 minutes ago, WilkoRam said:

Away from home we got beat by 3 goals or more 5 times under Cocu in his 28 away league games. We’ve been beaten by 3 goals or more away from home 4 times since he was sacked, in 18 league games. So that label of “each away match” is an overreaction. 

I’m not picking a fight with you but I dislike overreacting posts

You may have chosen the wrong evening to log on!

21 minutes ago, Old Sawley Popside said:

We need Chris Wilder and his coaching team, who hopefully will have the same impact as Arthur Cox had back in the day...Rooney, Rosenior, Given and Walker out!!

Yeah good luck getting him.

I’m really warming to the idea of Ian Evatt. But if we survive, I fear we won’t be having this debate and we’ll need to get behind Wazza next season (well for the first couple of games anyway)

26 minutes ago, Old Sawley Popside said:

We need Chris Wilder and his coaching team, who hopefully will have the same impact as Arthur Cox had back in the day...Rooney, Rosenior, Given and Walker out!!

I agree but why would he come here?! We are an absolute joke on the pitch and an even bigger one off of it. No manager in their right mind would come to us. With the greatest of intentions I’m sure... Mel has ruined us. 

16 minutes ago, Ramslad1992 said:

I agree but why would he come here?! We are an absolute joke on the pitch and an even bigger one off of it. No manager in their right mind would come to us. With the greatest of intentions I’m sure... Mel has ruined us. 

? And he's still not gone. Not convinced by Alonso.

4 hours ago, kash_a_ram_a_ding_dong said:

Listening to Eric Steele on radio Derby...has he taken up the crack pipe of late?

I used to think he was excellent but I swear he's gone wrong since king Edward Rooney took over.

I had to listen to Radio Derby last week as Rams TV was not available.  Twice he claimed that Derby didn't have the NONCE to overcome Brum. I'm sure he meant NOUS, but we do need someone to molest opposing defences.