Get him gone.

Rev

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

He was bound to say that, with a few games left. Even if he did not really mean it.

Yeah. I can't imagine him saying "I know that Wayne has only got 5 games in which to save the club from relegation, but at least he can put all his energy into it as I'll be sending him packing afterwards ".

4 hours ago, Dean (hick) Saunders said:

He was bound to say that, with a few games left. Even if he did not really mean it.

Falls in the "what the hell else would he say" category for sure. Not much good comes from saying different. Even when clubs are preparing to sack the manager the official line usually"full support" until the the deed is done.

Anything else and he's then immediately under pressure to say who he is bringing in who would be better.

5 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Falls in the "what the hell else would he say" category for sure. Not much good comes from saying different. Even when clubs are preparing to sack the manager the official line usually"full support" until the the deed is done.

Anything else and he's then immediately under pressure to say who he is bringing in who would be better.

Yes, I am ok with the pretence for just the final 2 games....

Archived