Frank Lampard

Day

Manu and Liverpool is a tough start. A draw against Leicester isn't the end of the world either. Chelsea have Norwich and Sheff Utd next to steady the ship with 6 straight forward points. Then Wolves and Liverpool will properly show where they are.

I personally hope Frank does well.

Edited by Pastinaak

1 hour ago, Carl Sagan said:

I don't know how I feel about him going, but it would be funny if he's not able to win a game and gets sacked come October.

I'd like to get into football management. It must be one of the most exciting vocations in the world, if you're a football person.

If Rotherham offered me a job now I would take it. I'd do everything I could to make it a success, I'd immerse myself in the club and the town and I'd enjoy every high and low. 

But If Derby came calling, no matter how much fun I was having at Rotherham, I'd go to Derby. I wouldn't be able to say no. Even if I didn't feel ready.

Rotherham's probably a bad example because it's an armpit but your get what I'm saying. Frank's only got one life like we have, he has to follow his little old heart.

Make your peace Spaceboy x

#teamfrank

Made up for Tomori getting his big break, well done to the lad. Must be a massive moment making it like that. Can’t help but feel he can’t possibly be ready for that top level of the prem yet though, really needed some experience week in week out lower down. Chelsea being down to him and zouma at centre half says something.

3 hours ago, TuffLuff said:

All reports seem to say he had a good game, so I’m made up for him especially. Have to applaud how he, Mount and Wilson have taken to the Prem so far and hopefully it continues.

(maybe not the night to say this for most Derby fans though...)

He was excellent (as he was during ET vs Liverpool after coming on), even more so factoring the two of the other 3 defenders (Azpi and Zouma) were horrible and totally collapsed.

On merit i think he's earned a starting berth for the forseable future, especially while Rudiger's still out.

Edited by Dancfc

3 minutes ago, BodminRam said:

All of a sudden Harry , Drogba , and all the others saying FL should leave us and was ready for Chelski have gone very quiet

Parasite FC.  I could really enjoy it a lot more if things were better here at the moment. How anyone can have any affection for Lampard the way he dumped on us I don't know.  Look forward to them all polling up at Barnet or Orient in a couple of years.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, lukedcfc said:

Going well for him today, Without Kante, Emerson, Hudson odoi and loftus cheek. Abraham is scoring goals for fun, you have to wonder how big the step up is in the premier league these days. The defending seems substandard, not much better than he championship.

Tomori scored today as well-and mount.

although wolves yet to win this season which is surprising.