Frank Lampard

Day

15 hours ago, i-Ram said:

The problem for me is he is at Chelsea.  I like Frank. I really can’t abide Chelsea, and in particular their entitled fan base. I promise to take no great pleasure him being collateral damage as they fall down the league this season.

Yeah I get that - I'm no fan of Chelsea either but for me, my respect for Lampard & Morris overrides that so hope Chelsea do well whilst they're at the club. Appreciate not everyone will have that view though ?

There's also a broader context insofar as a) a young English manager finally being given a chance at a top 4 club (first time since 1995 apparently - Ray Harford was the last one!) and b) likelihood that Lampard will have to field a number of talented young players in light of their transfer ban. If all goes well, it could be good for English football as a whole

15 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

Anyone wonder if Roman has already said duck this youth policy Frank, get the experienced ones playing. Or perhaps Frank has just melted under the pressure of one high scoring defeat.

Or maybe he is giving chance for those who got them to the final? At least mostly the same group anyway.

Paul Merson said tonight is a big game for Chelsea and then they have massive game on Sunday against Leicester.

A massive game in August. 

Anyway, Rylan scored so @rynny will be partying tonight. Doing his missus' head in with French flags all over the gaff 

19 minutes ago, Alpha said:

Paul Merson said tonight is a big game for Chelsea and then they have massive game on Sunday against Leicester.

A massive game in August. 

Anyway, Rylan scored so @rynny will be partying tonight. Doing his missus' head in with French flags all over the gaff 

euro 2016 GIF by Sporza