Frank Lampard

Day

12 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

I hope frank does well at chelsea. Done wonders for us. Without him rising our profile would cocu had come? We're in a far better position going forward than this time last year. 

Plus nice to see an englishman managing a top club

Derby are great but I'm off after completing half a job only a year after taking it . = left a massive floater that won't flush but must say the toilet was really clean before I used it.  Derby were here long before this blokes tenure and had a pretty good profile from 135 years of history.  Hope he gets hammered every week .

8 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Derby are great but I'm off after completing half a job only a year after taking it . = left a massive floater that won't flush but must say the toilet was really clean before I used it.  Derby were here long before this blokes tenure and had a pretty good profile from 135 years of history.  Hope he gets hammered every week .

Get that. but thats what happens. 

Simply question : who would u want as derbys manager?

Lampard or Cocu?

Cocu for me every day. But without lampard rising our profile i think wouldnt have got cocu

Edited by Ram-a-lama fa fa fa

27 minutes ago, Alpha said:

They only retake penos if Aguero misses them. New rule this season and worked a treat already.

What I don't understand is how the commentators and pundits can watch about 6 slow motion replays of the penalty and not even think to mention it, especially after they've earlier been at pains to point out the referee talking to the keeper about keeping one foot on the line.

68612332_10220118654737653_8672722040840

Edited by Coconut

1 minute ago, Coconut said:

What I don't understand is how the commentators and pundits can watch about 6 slow motion replays of the penalty and not even think to mention it, especially after they've earlier commented on the referee talking to the keeper about keeping one foot on the line.

68612332_10220118654737653_8672722040840

Because of their wankfest for all things Jurgen Klopp.!?

16 minutes ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Lampard or Cocu?

Cocu for me every day. But without lampard rising our profile i think wouldnt have got cocu

No idea. Time will tell.  I just despair that so many share the opinion of Franks instagram and twitter army that without him  Derby were an irrelevance and somehow we owe him . The other way around in my opinion .

1 hour ago, Ram-a-lama fa fa fa said:

Lampard or Cocu?

Totally agree.

Frank raised our profile. There is no way we would have attracted Phillp Cocu without him. I am convinced that Cocu should be at Newcastle instead of Steve Bruce. Seriously, I wouldn't want Bruce here. 

Mel has used Frank's name and fame to attract Phillip Cocu to Derby so the kudos should probably go to Mel rather than Frank I suppose.

8 hours ago, reverendo de duivel said:

Great refereeing tonight. 

I now look forward to more refs with experience of 2 top flight domestic games handling showcase European finals, regardless of sex.

Didn’t watch the match, but read that the players were less aggy and shouty towards the female ref. Was it that noticeable?