Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

Day

4 hours ago, angieram said:

He looked absolutely gutted at the end of the match last night. Felt for him but that's what I want to see from all our players. When it means that much to the whole squad we will start to get results.

You’d have to imagine (hope) last night hurt the players as much as it did us, CKR looked dejected. It’s going to be a big task to try and get the team believing again ready for Saturday. 

He's a good signing, happy to have him in the side. But his finishing is wasteful, to say the least. Last night he missed two chances that a striker with his experience should have been putting away. Maybe he's a bit ring rusty, maybe he's just that footballer. 

As I said, happy to have him and delighted to see him chasing and running like he did - but he can only be the most temporary of fixes surely?

50 minutes ago, BaaLocks said:

He's a good signing, happy to have him in the side. But his finishing is wasteful, to say the least. Last night he missed two chances that a striker with his experience should have been putting away. Maybe he's a bit ring rusty, maybe he's just that footballer. 

As I said, happy to have him and delighted to see him chasing and running like he did - but he can only be the most temporary of fixes surely?

Yeah he’s never scored many in his career. 

However he’s a big powerful centre forward with a decent touch and he’s mobile. As a rotation option he’s actually what we’ve been looking for.......sadly we don’t have a lead striker to rotate him with.

If he could bag 20 a season he’d probably have had a very different career!

2 hours ago, BriggRam said:

Big Kazim and a fit Jack Marriott playing alongside......goal fest

Old goat that I am .. I always want 2 up front. A big un and a little little un is classic stuff. How is Jack by the way .. came back with an injury, but what was it and does he have a part to play in what will be called the “Phoenix Protocol”  that begin with the next game and on to the end of the season where we finish as a steady mid table team with pretentious to greatness (again) 

2 hours ago, jono said:

Old goat that I am .. I always want 2 up front. A big un and a little little un is classic stuff. How is Jack by the way .. came back with an injury, but what was it and does he have a part to play in what will be called the “Phoenix Protocol”  that begin with the next game and on to the end of the season where we finish as a steady mid table team with pretentious to greatness (again) 

I am an old goat also 2 centre forwards please especially in the championship - in just a few minutes stretton had that glorious chance made by Richards because he was reading him and moving for him 

I think he came in to be Waghorn's experienced backup and since sinking down the table it sounds like he's up for the challenge.

Not to say that he wasn't motivated before, but he strikes me as someone that thrives on having something to prove and a bit of a challenge. The bit in the Rams TV interview where he said he looked at the table and said to himself "we can defo do this" just made me think he absolutely thrives on this. He's not happy being where we are but he's pumped up to help change things. At this stage of his career he always has to find new challenges.

14 hours ago, Tombo said:

I think he came in to be Waghorn's experienced backup and since sinking down the table it sounds like he's up for the challenge.

Not to say that he wasn't motivated before, but he strikes me as someone that thrives on having something to prove and a bit of a challenge. The bit in the Rams TV interview where he said he looked at the table and said to himself "we can defo do this" just made me think he absolutely thrives on this. He's not happy being where we are but he's pumped up to help change things. At this stage of his career he always has to find new challenges.

His interview was brilliant. I’m so sick of the cliches, it makes watching any player interview (or, frankly, pundit interview but that’s another issue) pointless because they show zero charisma and just spout bullocks. Kazim showed them the way