Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

Day

Thought he was great today and we lost all impetus when he came off.

I’ve been hopefully that he’d be a shrewd signing since he was announced. The cameo against Forest showed us what he is capable of and I think he is the piece of the jigsaw we’ve needed all season.

Just got to get the other jigsaw pieces in the right places around him!

1 hour ago, IslandExile said:

I'm in.

I hate people who say "told you so" but I was lambasted when I praised his cameos. So, now, because of that, I feel justified.

CKR ??

He's taken some really unwarranted stick on here because a) he's not a glamour signing & b) he's not Chris Martin

Have also called for his inclusion for a while now. Yes, he's not that subtle but he has all the ingredients to be an excellent focal point in this team. Technically I think he's great, as you'd expect from someone who has played in many different countries but I also really like his attitude. Tough lad, very vocal with encouragement & if he's not happy with something - exactly what we need.

Massive contrast between his display today & what Waghorn has been providing recently.

12 minutes ago, LeedsCityRam said:

He's taken some really unwarranted stick on here because a) he's not a glamour signing & b) he's not Chris Martin

Have also called for his inclusion for a while now. Yes, he's not that subtle but he has all the ingredients to be an excellent focal point in this team. Technically I think he's great, as you'd expect from someone who has played in many different countries but I also really like his attitude. Tough lad, very vocal with encouragement & if he's not happy with something - exactly what we need.

Massive contrast between his display today & what Waghorn has been providing recently.

He was excellent and a breath of fresh air today.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

Made himself our first choice CF with that performance. I'm not sure if he'll ever be fit enough to play a full 90  but with 5 subs what does it matter?

An assist, an offside goal... Easily keeps his place for the next game.

Need another one like him, for when tires. One of the younger players?

1 hour ago, LeedsCityRam said:

Tough lad, very vocal with encouragement & if he's not happy with something - exactly what we need.

This is something that Chris Martin was called out for and the very reason for some to dislike him. Says winner to me, someone that cares and has standards. I like it. 

Edited by Steve How Hard?

Is he going to get more physical games than that this season? Yet he ate them for breakfast. Apparently radio Derby reeled out a stat that he won 80% of ball and did something with it eg. Retained possession or won a free kick. 

We lost control of the game when he went off. No that doesn’t then say that shows the lack of quality in our squad, more he is extremely effective at what he does. He is a  Chris Wilder type of signing. He’s a good character and with players like him we have enough to turn this around.

Im in!

Our best player today and by a long stretch. Folk have asked why he's not played much thus far but I suspect he's only just getting to a place where he's fit enough to start. Got loads of stick from some quarters but I think he's shown something each time he's been on the pitch. Clearly Cocu knew.

Played really well today, we’ve missed what he had to offer so much..................but, a number 9, a CF needs to and has to score goals, let’s see how that materialises before we deem him the 2nd coming. However fantastic performance today, well played Colin ??

23 minutes ago, TexasRam said:

Played really well today, we’ve missed what he had to offer so much..................but, a number 9, a CF needs to and has to score goals, let’s see how that materialises before we deem him the 2nd coming. However fantastic performance today, well played Colin ??

He was half a yard too eager otherwise he would have bagged one with a great finish 

4 hours ago, Coconut said:

You've clearly misunderstood the tone of the post. Supposed to be light-hearted.

And the absolute irony of you saying someone else is being negative.

I was very positive about the sacking of Cocu?  Could prove to be the right side  of history

1 hour ago, 86 Schmokes & a Pancake said:

Our best player today and by a long stretch. Folk have asked why he's not played much thus far but I suspect he's only just getting to a place where he's fit enough to start. Got loads of stick from some quarters but I think he's shown something each time he's been on the pitch. Clearly Cocu knew.

This is a cop out . Cocu could have used him more, in his last couple of matches for example, when his team selections were rotten

It was a good performance by Richards, indicating that he may be the answer to some of the questions. 

Comparable to CMs best games, nope nowhere near, relevant to any of CMs previous games, nope not that either.

Signing up to his fan club, if he can do it on a regular basis maybe, but after 60 minutes, not quite yet.