Colin Kazim-Richards Fan Club

David

Very impressed with CKR, love his commitment, he could easily choose to just coast along, do the bare minimum and distance himself from the disaster that is our season so far, but instead he made his presence felt both on and off the pitch (Radio Derby described him as looking like "the Angel of the North" after he was brought off and offered loud encouragement from the stand).  If he goes on like this he'll be a Rams legend by the end of this season, especially if we stay up.

You can see why his goal tally isn't huge - he's a Heskey style target man, but what a relief to have him on board!  Someone yesterday dubbed him "the sideboard", I'll second that!  The wardrobe is gone, long live the sideboard!

As I said from the first day when he signed, he'd be useful addition to the squad.

People are also forgetting he is probably technically the most gifted player in the team.

The didn't call him a new C. Ronaldo for nothing.

shorturl.at/hnqu3

Edited by Jack Willow

5 minutes ago, Jack Willow said:

As I said from the first day when he signed, he'd be useful addition to the squad.

People are also forgetting he is probably technically the most gifted player in the team.

The didn't call him a new C. Ronaldo for nothing.

shorturl.at/hnqu3

Just a shame he’s only one year younger not ten 

11 minutes ago, Ellafella said:

Great post-match interview between the "Colin" Club. Kazim was a mixture of anger/disappointment but huge spirit. We haven't got enough character in the squad but Kazim has got plenty. Respect. 

I noticed during the game and even add he was leaving the pitch after being substituted he was encouraging and guiding the team.....exactly what we need in the team,I was extremely impressed by him ??

Had a read through the CKR transfer thread last night. Makes interesting reading to say the least! Suffice to say, he's answered his many critics in spades with both his performance and his general attitude and demeanour. The lad is fierce without being a thug and I love that trait. 

Great to see him make it through the hour period too. I'd imagine it's been a steep climb back to match fitness and he'd absolutely run himself empty by the time he was subbed. A good few other players need to take notice because in terms of effort and passion alone, he is now the benchmark that they have to match. To my mind, only Knight, Buchanan and Marshall are in the ballpark and that's simply not acceptable.

On 28/11/2020 at 21:13, BramcoteRam84 said:

He is a  Chris Wilder type of signing. He’s a good character and with players like him we have enough to turn this around.

I'm hoping Wilder gets sacked at Sheffield United and we move heaven and earth to bring him here.

Edited by DarkFruitsRam7

he played well, i think we all wonder why he didn't start earlier, his hold up player was excellent, he made a real nuisance of himself up front, he chased and won the ball and linked up play well, all that was missing was a goal but defiantly MoM.   we do need to get the likes of Sib's Knight, Lawrence and Joz to play off him and make the most of his link up play

1 hour ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Then I'd expect you to apply the same assessment for any discussion on Chris Wilder.

Ha ha right cos Wilder is just starting out and has no managerial history? I've no idea what point you're trying to make but if you think we'd be top of the pile for Wilder then I find that funny. If you meant something else, do tell.

13 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Ha ha right cos Wilder is just starting out and has no managerial history? I've no idea what point you're trying to make but if you think we'd be top of the pile for Wilder then I find that funny. If you meant something else, do tell.

We wouldn't be top of the pile, hence why we'd need to move heaven and earth for him.

It's just your original comment seemed to imply that you didn't rate him as much as @Carl Sagan and I. Apologies if I misinterpreted.