B4 - for ever a Ram 🐏

angieram

13 minutes ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

B4 April 2023, If ever we needed a rallying call, different game but the sentiment remains exactly the same!

Well calling all derby fans to get really really really behind the lads we need get behind the lads lets have wall of noise and have sea of black and white let's have scafs flags and balloons let's cheer lads on into the play offs. The louder we are the better lads play. Let  burton players shake with fear and let them think what on earth have we got our selfs into here.

…………..no further comment required! 

Good idea to go back to his old posts. Realised we were silly to think we’d only have one rallying cry. We had two before the Villa game at Wembley.

“Black and white warriors marching to wrembly”

Hey lads I can not any prounder of you last night you played with so much passion and fight you mind whole city pround of you. You have wroken up sleeping gaints of mighty Derby county togather as one to supporters to the players to frank we can all the way and have glory once more by winning the play offs.

Your going to have 36k of Derby fans with sea of black and white in wrembly to flag scarfs balloons and banners all over the stadium.

Togather we bleed black and white and the city is also black and white.

So come Derby we believe in you

Come on you rams

We believe.

“Go for glory go for it lads”

We are so close to that fairy tale ending by winning at wrembly this would pefect way for certain to say there goodbyes and leave as heros and legends and legends in the making but we as fans we really need to make wrembly so loud that whole nation take notice and think wow what support lets make whole of london know that Derby county are hear and we are sending our lads onto promation and back were we belong.

I was at Belper Cinema tonight and the lady working there mentioned she used to work at Derbion Cinema.

I said you must know Daniel then. She smiled for half a second, remembered he had passed, then shed a tear. Within seconds she was smiling again but still with moist eyes.

She told us how positive, optimistic and lovely he was and how great he was at his job. He was her favourite workmate.

At this point I may have had some grit in my eye.

I think Daniel has made us all tearful as we smile at his memory and I dare say many of us will look to the sky at 2.30 tomorrow, with that same bit of grit in our eye.

I've never been so confident before a match in my life, as the very briefest thought of us not doing this for B4, hasn't once crossed my mind.

Edited by sage

Good luck for this afternoon, I hope you get it over the line for a number of reasons, and the odds are in your favour.

I hope you don't mind an outsider saying this, and I'm sure you all know this, but regardless of any euphoria or disappointment tomorrow, you'll all still be proud supporters - as b4 was, and is. As someone who read on here for a while before I registered/posted and saw lots of his comments when you were in a bad place;  I stand by the fact that whoever we support, we could all do well by being a bit more like him, when it comes to our clubs.

15 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Well, we're here buddy.

Enjoy it.  Savour it.  Share it.
... and don't fall off that feckin' cloud!  Sit thasen down!

Luv yer.
🤍🐏🍻

Let him stand. It's been so long since he could stand, jump around and do the bounce without being in pain. He deserves his moment of happiness, and this time although he won't be with the people he loves (not in body, but definitely in mind) he will be celebrating with Brian and Peter, with Steve Bloomer, Reg Harrison...... and he will be just as infectious with them as he was (and still is) with us.

💩that pollen's strong today 

Edited by richinspain
Added

1 minute ago, richinspain said:

Let him stand. It's been so long since he could stand, jump around and do the bounce without being in pain. He deserves his moment of happiness, and this time although he won't be with the people he loves (not in body, but definitely in mind) he will be celebrating with Brian and Peter, with Steve Bloomer, Reg Harrison...... and he will be just as infectious with them as he was (and still is) with us.

Oh, don't get me wrong, my sit down order was 100% for his own good.  I never met the lad, but it was quite clear how bloody clumsy he could be!  I worry for him, and it's a bloody big fall from up there!  😲

🍻

1 hour ago, Mucker1884 said:

Oh, don't get me wrong, my sit down order was 100% for his own good.  I never met the lad, but it was quite clear how bloody clumsy he could be!  I worry for him, and it's a bloody big fall from up there!  😲

🍻

One of the first things I posted on the forum said ‘I’m keeping Daniel’s seat warm for him’. I can’t remember who replied but their response was ‘No need. He never sat on it’. I once heard and felt a sonic boom, pretty sure that’s what the B4 bounce is going to be like later 🐏🐏🐏 🔊🔊🔊

8 hours ago, downsouth said:

Good luck for this afternoon, I hope you get it over the line for a number of reasons, and the odds are in your favour.

I hope you don't mind an outsider saying this, and I'm sure you all know this, but regardless of any euphoria or disappointment tomorrow, you'll all still be proud supporters - as b4 was, and is. As someone who read on here for a while before I registered/posted and saw lots of his comments when you were in a bad place;  I stand by the fact that whoever we support, we could all do well by being a bit more like him, when it comes to our clubs.

Congratulations on your team’s promotion. Thank you so much for your sporting support for B4 and the team that meant so much to. Fingers, toes and @Mucker1884’s ballions crossed for the perfect end to the season 🎈