Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

18 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I accept referees make mistakes as we  all only human but my gripe is not clamping down on blatant time wasting in 

It's called gamesmanship and if it levers an advantage then the first question is why then are we not entertaining it as a team until it gets sorted?

And if it doesn't lever an advantage then what's the problem.

Can't have it both ways. 

After the stresses of previous seasons, the dramatic pulling together of a squad last summer....it just feels way too anti-climactic, and both literally and emotionally too soon for the season to be totally done within a few hours.

I think lots of squeaks and near misses before Barnsley do us a favour is the only fitting way for us to stumble into the play offs before we play them off the park over two legs and then fail to turn up in the final....

Good luck to all those travelling up the Sheffield today.  Darn these early kick offs.  I will be on Darley Park watching my lad play and or running the line, getting annoyed at parents abusing me when I give their little darling offside or give a throw in the “wrong way”.  This of course is made even more annoying when they patently don’t understand the rules… 😂

COYR

If this is it today, the end of our season, the players should leave the pitch with their heads held high.

A bunch of out of contract players, came together as a team over one summer and took us to the last day with a chance to be in the play offs.

Forget any frustrations or feeling of disappointment, we cannot ignore the context around this season.

It’s been incredible.

At 4pm, if we are in the play offs, what an unbelievable achievement that would be.. 

Whilst the football may not have been as sexy as it was under McClaren in 13/14, the greatest season in recent times, in my own personal hall of fame seasons this one would rank higher thanks to David Clowes, Liam Rosenior and Paul Warne.

🐏

2 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

leaving for Sheffield shortly, whatever happens today id like to thank all the players for their efforts this season , each and every one of you has worn the shirt with pride , Good luck today lads   COYR

Apart from James Chester of course, the skiving workshy git ....🤣

40 minutes ago, David said:

If this is it today, the end of our season, the players should leave the pitch with their heads held high.

A bunch of out of contract players, came together as a team over one summer and took us to the last day with a chance to be in the play offs.

Forget any frustrations or feeling of disappointment, we cannot ignore the context around this season.

It’s been incredible.

At 4pm, if we are in the play offs, what an unbelievable achievement that would be.. 

Whilst the football may not have been as sexy as it was under McClaren in 13/14, the greatest season in recent times, in my own personal hall of fame seasons this one would rank higher thanks to David Clowes, Liam Rosenior and Paul Warne.

🐏

this.jpg.bdeab790b4a57c5dab5a3bc5ac70ddaf.jpg