Sheffield Wednesday (A) Sun 7th May, 12:00 KO

2 hours ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

We need to get something from the Wendies game. A win would be most welcome. And that would be a confidence booster for the play off games against the Wendies.

COYR

Oooooh... Not sure about that!  Have you seen how angry some owls can get!  They can be vicious!  They'll annihilate us in the PO's, if we do that!

I say we rely on Posh losing on Sunday, and lose ourselves.

That will put Wendy in a good mood, perhaps even a tad blasé, and she'll be over confident for the play offs... where we come out all guns blazing, and it's  #tooduckinglate.com for them to do anything about it.

Mwahahahaha!

Yeah... OK... it's a bit of a risky strategy... but we'll be reet.

1 minute ago, Foreveram said:

Well the 2,000+ of us that will be there if we get through don’t think that’s a good idea.

Ah... but... you'll be able to temper that disappointment by taking your dear old ma to her very first Rams game, for the home leg, as we'll have those extra seats in the SE corner too!

See!  eh?  

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Ah... but... you'll be able to temper that disappointment by taking your dear old ma to her very first Rams game, for the home leg, as we'll have those extra seats in the SE corner too!

See!  eh?  

giphy.gif

Better than seeing best part of 1700 seats empty for the home leg ( if we make it )

27 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

If we draw and Posh win how many goals do they need to score to finish 6th?

If we draw...

We'll end up on 77pts.

Posh will then need to win, to equal 77pts.

The next factor is goal difference,
We're currently on +22, which obviously won't change with a draw.
Posh currently on +19, so will need to win by 3 clear goals to match our +22.

A lesser win (for Posh) than that will see us go through on GD.
A win (for Posh) by 4 or more will see them go through with a better GD.

A 3 goal win (for Posh) will see us level on GD, and the next deciding factor is goals scored.  Should this happen, realistically, Posh will go through as we have currently scored 67, and they have scored 73 (plus whatever they score in the final win).

However, if they win 0-3 (taking their GD to +22, and scored 76) and we draw 10-10 (leaving us on +22, but now scored 77... then it starts to get really messy... but in a filthy, perverted, and somewhat erotic kind o' way!

Edited by Mucker1884

49 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

If we draw...

We'll end up on 77pts.

Posh will then need to win, to equal 77pts.

The next factor is goal difference,
We're currently on +22, which obviously won't change with a draw.
Posh currently on +19, so will need to win by 3 clear goals to match our +22.

A lesser win (for Posh) than that will see us go through on GD.
A win (for Posh) by 4 or more will see them go through with a better GD.

A 3 goal win (for Posh) will see us level on GD, and the next deciding factor is goals scored.  Should this happen, realistically, Posh will go through as we have currently scored 67, and they have scored 73 (plus whatever they score in the final win).

However, if they win 0-3 (taking their GD to +22, and scored 76) and we draw 10-10 (leaving us on +22, but now scored 77... then it starts to get really messy... but in a filthy, perverted, and somewhat erotic kind o' way!

Unless we beat shiffield wednesday  by 4 goals and dont forget lose 3 -0 in there last game.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Unless we beat shiffield wednesday  by 4 goals and dont forget lose 3 -0 in there last game.

The question to which I was responding was purely, deliberately, and consciously relating solely to Derby County drawing the game on Sunday, and how Peterborough's score would subsequently affect things if we did (draw).

Everything I wrote was therefore deliberately and consciously preceded with... and I quote... "If we draw..."

Therefore, reference to... or mention of... any sort of Derby win, regardless of the scoreline, may well have appeared rude, ignorant and/or inconsiderate towards the poster ( @Poynton ram ) who posed the question to which I was responding.  

Luv yer
xxx
🐏

2 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

The question to which I was responding was purely, deliberately, and consciously relating solely to Derby County drawing the game on Sunday, and how Peterborough's score would subsequently affect things if we did (draw).

Everything I wrote was therefore deliberately and consciously preceded with... and I quote... "If we draw..."

Therefore, reference to... or mention of... any sort of Derby win, regardless of the scoreline, may well have appeared rude, ignorant and/or inconsiderate towards the poster ( @Poynton ram ) who posed the question to which I was responding.  

Luv yer
xxx
🐏

I am very very confident we can do this.

35 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I mean win mate

Ah right!  Got yer now.  👍

It's just that you quoted me answering a specific question relating specifically to us getting a draw, then started talking about something completely unrelat... Oh never mind... Up The Rams, and all that!

Ooh look... a sheep...

fbb1686b512a565aa3340670aa2fee2d.gif