Liam Rosenior

CBRammette

17 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Has Rosenior had some information and is sticking with the team?

Season 7 Nbc GIF by The Office

Leroy Rosenior just been on SSN. Says Liam still has a great attachment to Derby and desperately wants, along with Wayne, someone to buy the club. He mentioned the staff,fans, the community all affected by the 'situation at Derby'. Very eloquent Leroy, well done mate. Now I know why Liam speaks so passionately. A chip off the old block. 

On 17/06/2022 at 17:00, Jimbo Ram said:

Appleton seems one of those Managers who goes from job to job, name always comes up, but hasn’t achieved an awful lot….

Definitely this. Always seems to get praise from all the football media but as you say has little to admire in the trophy cabinet.

• 2 weeks later...

Clowes might want to bring in his own man, but I do hope LR gets a chance.

So many within the game seem to rate him very highly, and young managers have had a lot of success in League One recently. 

Maybe everything that was good about Derby was down to Rosenior and Rooney was actually holding him back? Maybe? 

He certainly talks a good game. I really hope it goes well for him. 

1 minute ago, Nuwtfly said:

So many within the game seem to rate him very highly, and young managers have had a lot of success in League One recently. 

Maybe everything that was good about Derby was down to Rosenior and Rooney was actually holding him back? Maybe? 

Yep, I think he deserves a chance, certainly this season.

2 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

We can only hope. I saw a few vids from the official site of training talks and he did come across very well.

I think he needs a good number two, someone to do the hard yards with the squad on his behalf like he did for Wayne.

Edited by Boycie

5 minutes ago, Nuwtfly said:

I don't think for 1 minute Rosenior will be anything other than DCFC manager, If he's recruiting players now then that's rubber stamped his tenure, You do not let an interim manager sign upwards of 12 players only to relieve him of his duties.

Welcome to management LR ?

5 minutes ago, Boycie said:

We can only hope. I saw a few vids from the official site of training talks and he did come across very well.

I think he needs a good number two, someone to do the hard yards with the squad on his behalf like he did for Wayne.

Somebody who can put the cones out, collect the bibs and talk rubbish? 

Paul clement? ??