Liam Rosenior

CBRammette

56 minutes ago, SaffyRam said:

Will we get any compensation?

kiss me quick hat and a bag of candy floss                       

Hungry Candy Floss GIF by Bayerischer Rundfunk           

37 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

How much do you know about Davies' tactical acumen?

Never understood the clamour for 'good pros' to become managers/assistants. I'm sure they'd be good for the dressing room but I really don't think giving Davies the gig because he's a good player and leader would be a good move.

You are right, I mean look at Rooney!!!!

Hard to know how important this will be, time will tell.

I would imagine someone of Rooney's calibre will have a replacement lined up. Once the takeover is done we may even see a couple more of Wayne's preferred backroom staff.

22 minutes ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Should Rooney stay I can see Nicky Butt coming in. I thought when he left Manure this would be his destination. It is a big IF though that Rooney will stay.

Yeah let's get a wife beater in..

When Rooney took over most places said he wanted Darren Fletcher as assistant.

Fletecher's now technical director at Man Utd, so whether he'd relinquish that role or not I don't see us being able to afford compensation.

Ashley Cole would have been another likely option before Frank took him to Everton.

50 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

What's Jody Morris up to nowadays - it would be great to have him back in some capacity. 

He'd be my choice if Rooney were to go, but I don't think he's interested in being an assistant coach at this point in his career.