Liam Rosenior

CBRammette

3 minutes ago, Heisenberg said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sounds/play/m001426t

Link here and also available on the BBC Sounds app. Liam’s interview starts at the 1 hour 40 mins mark.

Said Shinnie was in tears when told he was being sold a couple weeks ago.

Still devastated that he's gone. Shinnie was a proper player.

doctor who goodbye GIF

Impressive interview from LR, both him and Rooney speak so well. It would be fascinating to see how they got on long term with some decent backing. I'm kind of hoping that this season's experience shows us that the culture and characters of the players we being into the club is as important as their supposed talent. Any future investment should be spent wisely. We have to remember this experience and take the good stuff forward.

It's going to be interesting to see hoe Liam Rosenoir develops in his own right.

I remember just how bad the coaching by commitee went after Cocu left.

I was as annoyed with his as with Rooney during last seasons "resilience of wet paper towel" endless failings.

BUT

He's been an important part of what's happening here.

I get the impression he works really well with Rooney and I could see them working together long term, but, I could see him wanting to be the head coach in his own right.

Very good interview and he's a good coach.

He’s a really nice guy .

Spoke to him and Festy at Alfreton early season .

Festy is a great lad and I said to him he played well and he came across as very level headed .

As for Liam he clearly loves Derby and fair play. .

Young Cashin also looks a good prospect and it was good watching Jake Buxton  helping him out that night .

Seems a while back now .

Chatted to B4 and his dad also .

Edited by Curtains
Altered

Bit of an unsung hero really, isn't he? Rooney garners most of the plaudits and I suppose that's fair enough but credit where it's due, Liam has been a critical part of this season's improvements and has been equally staunch too. Having initially been far from enamoured with the guy, I now feel very grateful that we have him. They make a good team.

56 minutes ago, Premier ram said:

Doctor Who Reaction GIF    Miss you Shinniesta

It's sad, but also a testament to the sprint here that's been built in adversity.

The players want to stay here and rescue the club. Can't ask for more when it'd be understandable for everyone to be looking for their future.

And he's at Wigan who can hopefully get promoted at Wycombe's expense.

On 31/01/2022 at 22:45, RadioactiveWaste said:

It's going to be interesting to see hoe Liam Rosenoir develops in his own right.

I remember just how bad the coaching by commitee went after Cocu left.

I was as annoyed with his as with Rooney during last seasons "resilience of wet paper towel" endless failings.

BUT

So you were another one that didn't get it then. How do you work on a style of play when you have another game in 3 days time?

Some of us understood, but got fed up of saying it. 

Some of us didn't understand, but didn't get fed up of saying it.

I suppose we should be grateful for small mercies. At least you've finally realised.