Liam Rosenior

CBRammette

It’s interesting from the perspective of who would Rooney replace him with? It’s worth remembering that Rosenior was never really Rooneys appointment (or that’s how it appeared at least), and although they looked like they worked well together, this could give Rooney the opportunity to stamp his mark on the club even more. If he stays, of course.

29 minutes ago, scout's dad said:

Sad to see him go, but as one door closes another opens - Curtis Davies assistant player/manager ?

How much do you know about Davies' tactical acumen?

Never understood the clamour for 'good pros' to become managers/assistants. I'm sure they'd be good for the dressing room but I really don't think giving Davies the gig because he's a good player and leader would be a good move.

Just now, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

How much do you know about Davies' tactical acumen?

Never understood the clamour for 'good pros' to become managers/assistants. I'm sure they'd be good for the dressing room but I really don't think giving Davies the gig because he's a good player and leader would be a good move.

I usually just read it as "like the guy and it's nice to think they'd carry on being a good club guy after hanging up their boots" rather than any actual idea if they're cut out for it or not.