The Administration Thread

Boycie

17 minutes ago, RamBeauIV said:

Assuming Q put CK forward as PB to the EFL for tomorrow's board meeting, and Q's plans are approved (bearing in mind the goalposts for the EFL's Fit & Proper Persons test are pretty wide (corner flag to corner flag) having been ratified by the likes of Ridsdale), what do people think about the other leaked elements of CK's bid/demands?

(1) Take -15 now; start with clean slate next season (which breaks EFL rules on at least 3 fronts, i.e. deductions need to be before 4th Thursday in March; additional deductions applied following season if team would be relegated regardless; -15 is only applied at the end of the administration process, i.e. summer). Will CK back down on this demand or walk away again??

(2) Creditors won't be getting their 25% (hence the acceptance of the -15).  Not sure if HMRC is included in this, but if they don't get what they want, then the deal collapses.

(3) The stadium. If CK came back in following the Council's murmurings on buying and then renting out PP, then everyone knows that the Council do not move at speed, especially when it comes to public money. This could take a long time, and another excuse to walk?

I think if no deal agreed with HMRC then that's game over due to their Creditor Status.

I'm not sure how the Council ownership of the Stadium really changes anything unless it's a vast reduction in rent.

It's still c£30m to clear the debt and £20m for the Stadium, and it seems nobody wants to pay more than £30m including the Stadium. I'm intrigued to know what's changed. To my mind the only game changer would be if MM has decided to take the hit.

3 minutes ago, RipleyRich said:

I think if no deal agreed with HMRC then that's game over due to their Creditor Status.

I'm not sure how the Council ownership of the Stadium really changes anything unless it's a vast reduction in rent.

It's still c£30m to clear the debt and £20m for the Stadium, and it seems nobody wants to pay more than £30m including the Stadium. I'm intrigued to know what's changed. To my mind the only game changer would be if MM has decided to take the hit.

CK must have bid enough to clear the initial £30M debts (as his original bid) and was astute enough to originally propose £20-£30M for the next few years, which might go towards a payment plan to HMRC etc.  If HMRC can be satisfied, then relatively speaking it's peanuts to avoid the -15?  Unless CK wants to use that money to buy the stadium at the expense of HMRC?

Why don’t we accept that CK is the PB and get behind him. Try and engage with him. May be ask some questions about his vision for the club and football related stuff rather than everyone getting their knickers in a twist about tweets from 10 years ago which he had recognised as being inappropriate.

Sorry but cant believe some of the crap on here . What do people WANT are we waiting for JESUS to take us over thats never done anything wrong . The amount of people that have done dubious stuff and still in positions of well paid roles is ridiculous you could write a thread 1000 pages long and over on people . 

Yes its not great but hey its over 10 years ago who knows if he still thinks the same things but waiting for Jesus will see Derby in the sunday league . 

What we need now is the -15 applied this season over and done with and do a rotherham next year at least get back up in 2 years and all of this will be forgotten. Whether mr gibson will be happy at -15 applied this season is another matter and yes i stil lthink he will kick up a fuss and other chairman if its not applied next year .Although technically we are not relegated yet so the application of -15 would count to a penalty this season as it certainly takes us down so its worth going after . 

I want Kirchner he is 34 and is obviously an eager beaver . MA wouldnt be bad and a proven track record but even the house of commons took a very very close look at his ethics and it makes me laugh most people would be happy to have him and not kirchner on that basis alone not counting his obvious money pit . 

Get Kirchner in a new broom and a new start nest year L1 is not that bad we have been there before we will get out but whether its at first time of asking is the question . 

1 hour ago, Gritstone Ram said:

Could be today. I wonder if the deal includes the ground? If not would that mean that the club rents the ground which will mean more money going out of the club. What is the cost of ground rental? £1m £2m? How much do West Spam pay?

West Ham pay about £3m a year, Sheff Wed £1.5m Maguire on Radio Derby last night thought around £2m would be about the market price acceptable to the EFL. 

A few non-appropriate tweets from 10 years ago versus a bloke who treats his workers in utter disdain and even refuses to pay them when they go to the Toilet.

Literally nobody can say that Mike Ashley is a better human being.

This is the only reason Andy Appleby looked OK - he has some credibility with regards to his reputation with no dodgy previous issues as far as I am aware.

However - Lets be honest - just about every owner has past discrepancies of some type.

My bigger issue that he will come in here as the saviour, yet doesn't seem to have an issue with us potentially starting on minus 15. This is huge to me.