The Administration Thread

Boycie

1 hour ago, hintonsboots said:

To an extent. That’s a new one, well done Quantuma good work.

Quantuma - pushing the boundaries of nuance and the English language….?

They don’t do themselves any favours with their communication strategy, veering from “tell them nothing”, which gets people’s backs up, to ridiculously naive statements when they’re backed into a corner and have to say something, which then gets people’s backs up even more. 

9 minutes ago, StaffsRam said:

Quantuma - pushing the boundaries of nuance and the English language….?

They don’t do themselves any favours with their communication strategy, veering from “tell them nothing”, which gets people’s backs up, to ridiculously naive statements when they’re backed into a corner and have to say something, which then gets people’s backs up even more. 

I think their name is short for Quantumañana.

27 minutes ago, Steve Bloomer's Washing said:

Here's Quantuma's statement issued this morning. Nothing significant, to be honest.

"Will continue working with {EFL} and everyone who has Derby's best interests at heart"... so does this imply  EFL does not have Derby's best intersts at heart, but have to work with them anyway?   

Quantuma need to add at least 2 weeks on to any date they believe they can achieve each step. 

We're all aware of the complexities, however repeated failures to meet their own deadlines is frustrating fans at a time when we are anxious over the clubs future.

No funds have been proven to see the season out, don't leave us hanging on shortly and imminent, say end of the month so fans are not left scrolling and F5'ing all day for any kind of update.

If it comes earlier, not one of us would complain.

3 minutes ago, David said:

Quantuma need to add at least 2 weeks on to any date they believe they can achieve each step. 

We're all aware of the complexities, however repeated failures to meet their own deadlines is frustrating fans at a time when we are anxious over the clubs future.

No funds have been proven to see the season out, don't leave us hanging on shortly and imminent, say end of the month so fans are not left scrolling and F5'ing all day for any kind of update.

Their comment that we'll " be surprised how fast things move now" was ridiculous and why they are quite rightly now getting some flack. Just dont say it

31 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

My son has just sent me something off twitter. Stoke are 150 million in debt yet no resrictions,why is it one rule for us and different rules for everyone else, and the EFL are saying they are trying to help us. Stinks of corruption.

Excuse my ignorance but, with regard to restrictions, isn’t the level of debt potentially irrelevant? It’s income and expenditure that matters. 

35 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

My son has just sent me something off twitter. Stoke are 150 million in debt yet no resrictions,why is it one rule for us and different rules for everyone else, and the EFL are saying they are trying to help us. Stinks of corruption.

The amount of debt you are in is basically irrelevant, what matters is your ability to service it.  Stoke are in control of their debts (paying anything owed on time etc), we are not.

5 minutes ago, David said:

Remember when we had a PB in place one Friday, We were all waiting for the announcement, Then the Rug was pulled from under their feet, Since then we've had "imminent" "supporters will be pleased with the speed" "shortly" and now "extent"

The statement today will have got supporters shackles up yet again, Q have to just say.

NOWT, Then a press conference with Qand the PB at the table for the big announcement.

EFL, Journalists, Supporters and Q to some extent? are just throwing fuel on the fire.

I must be the only one who is encouraged by that statement (or, perhaps, not discouraged by the statement). They could have said we’ve had no bids and we’re going to be liquidated. It’s all very long winded and frustrating, but at least for now - and things can change - they’re still positive it will get sorted. Can’t ask for more than that! ??

Edited by LazloW