Embargo.

simmoram1995

Just now, Van der MoodHoover said:

No, but we can still access the free agents after tomorrow if we can reach an agreement at some point..... 

well that’s a fair point, we’d do well to offer these targets free training facilities while things hopefully get sorted.  If they get offered a contract else where then so be it.

4 hours ago, atherstoneram said:

But i bet you had to look it up to see what it meant ?

4 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

Damn right I did!  ?

I'd got "Iron", "Horse" and "Student" from the simple breakdown, but obviously needed confirmation!  ? 

You can imagine the joy on my face, when I spotted the spelling, giving me the opportunity to twin you with Boycie!   Sorry about that!  Just japes!  ??

I think he meant "your" and "you're"

?

59 minutes ago, 24Charlie said:

I used to wonder about being a superhero whose superpower was the ability to plait fog.

However I couldn’t come up with a scenario where it would be of any use.

Lord Marmaduke Ffogg may disagree

image.thumb.png.9c577208bbd328013e6e2ac5203c9516.png

7 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

I enjoyed the fact that we sang over Steve Bloomer's Watching on Saturday, just the slow ponderous beat evident in the background. It was unnecessary to try and create an atmosphere over the tannoy for this game.

I'm not sure where you were in the ground Wistaston but where I was everyone enjoyed it, joined in  and gave it full gusto. It helped to add to the already great atmosphere. Who knows, maybe it even helped motivate the lads to go and get that early lead ?! 

7 minutes ago, Bianoic said:

I'm not sure where you were in the ground Wistaston but where I was everyone enjoyed it, joined in  and gave it full gusto. It helped to add to the already great atmosphere. Who knows, maybe it even helped motivate the lads to go and get that early lead ?! 

I was in the SW upper, lots of singing around me and we just caught the end of SBW to shout 'Derby'. I'm not a big fan of SBW, but each to their own and I enjoyed the atmosphere again as i have done at all our home games this season.

5 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

This has been a joke all the way through  efl  have lost this case twice yet people  still saying we should be docked  points now the books that they approved  once have been resubmitted  and still we wait  the window will shut then they will make a decision  to late for us to do anything

Go on…..

6 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

This has been a joke all the way through  efl  have lost this case twice yet people  still saying we should be docked  points now the books that they approved  once have been resubmitted  and still we wait  the window will shut then they will make a decision  to late for us to do anything

Crikey, that’s a long sentence ?

13 minutes ago, harwich ram said:

Have you been reading Ulysses?

Punctuation is your friend.