Embargo.

simmoram1995

11 hours ago, Topram said:

So tomorrow whilst other clubs are making signings on deadline day poor Rooney will be sat with his hands tied, we have a decent core of 12/13 players but we definitely need an extra 2/3 at least to help with injuries etc. We’ve seen after 5 games how costly not being able to finish games of have been, probably already 3 points less than we should be on! Players like Patrick Roberts can leave for free tomorrow hed be a perfect addition and we can’t even sign him! Rooney has done a great job keeping fans on side otherwise it could of been a very messy few weeks If we’d lost a few! It’s a shame it’s come to this but the EFL will be loving every minute 

I then teams will be adding and like you say we have a core of 12 to 13 players and after the forest game looked knackered. This is one of the main reasons we have faded in games because we are having to play then as some of the professional standing players Rooney doesn’t think are all the way ready yet. If we get another 2 injuries I don’t know what we do. I foresee a bad run coming in November and December when the seasons get hectic and we play higher up opposition. Let’s hope we are still in the mix and can add in January to see us through. Although adding a few in January don’t always work and by the time they have needed in the season has practically finished 

42 minutes ago, Barney1991 said:

They’re embargo isn’t as bad as ours as we have 4 sanctions 

No their crimes are far far worse than ours, to illustrate this I will repost something I posted a few days ago;

"How many points deduction will Reading get based on these results?

Reading made operating losses of £43.5million, compared to £40.7million the previous year, while accumulated losses totalled £138million.

Wages were 211 per cent of revenue - slight progress somewhat compared with 226 per cent the previous year. Nevertheless, this is is still above the level recommended by UEFA, which is 70 per cent.

My guess is a fixed penalty £100 fine and a kindly reminder to keep their losses under £100million next submittal."

These numbers are taken from their filed accounts and show that have driven a transatlantic liner through the P&S regulations. This only illustrates even more clearly the vendetta against the Rams, the numbers involved in over spend would/should trigger a 21 points deduction, will it happen, I predict not.  

p.s. Also they have sold their ground, their training ground and the land around the ground, to themselves.

Edited by Charlotte Ram
more info

37 minutes ago, Shipley Ram said:

Don't worry justice will be done, Mr Popodopolous is all over it.

The only way Bristol Sity will get promotion is if Mr Popadom gets 21 other teams 21 points deducted, so there is method in his ramblings

32 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

No their crimes are far far worse than ours, to illustrate this I will repost something I posted a few days ago;

Reading made operating losses of £43.5million, compared to £40.7million the previous year, while accumulated losses totalled £138million.

Wages were 211 per cent of revenue - slight progress somewhat compared with 226 per cent the previous year. Nevertheless, this is is still above the level recommended by UEFA, which is 70 per cent.

My guess is a fixed penalty £100 fine and a kindly reminder to keep their losses under £100million next submittal."

These numbers are taken from their filed accounts and show that have driven a transatlantic liner through the P&S regulations. This only illustrates even more clearly the vendetta against the Rams, the numbers involved in over spend would/should trigger a 21 points deduction, will it happen, I predict not.  

p.s. Also they have sold their ground, their training ground and the land around the ground, to themselves.

If true. Somewhat unbelievable.

When the embargo gets lifted we should be able to bring players in on free's

Yes it may not be ideal & they wont be match fit straight away but there will still be some decent frees to bulk up our squad for the season & strengthen our bench.

Also, after the international break we should hopefully have Ebosele, Baldock & Knight back to add to Saturdays matchday squad.

1 hour ago, EraniosSocks said:

I think it’s for different reasons isn’t it? I’m not 100 percent but surely it’s got to be 

This is from the efl website. We're breaching everything - reading only breaching one thing ?

Derby County

Regulation 16.2 - Failure to provide audited annual accounts

Regulation 16.3 - Annual Accounts not filed with Companies House

Regulation 17 - Default in payments to HMRC

Profit and Sustainability Rules - non-submission of audited accounts

Hull City

Conditions under monitored loan agreement

Reading

Breach of Profit and Sustainability Rules

47 minutes ago, Charlotte Ram said:

Saw it on twitter that last year drinkwater, dann and baba Rahman were on nearly 10mill in wages. If chelsea are paying all drinkwater and rahmans wages that is an incredible and somewhat questionable deal for reading.