Embargo.

simmoram1995

50 minutes ago, Boycie said:

You missed ‘Actually Ralph’ off the end.

You’ve exposed me as a sham now!  I hope your proud of yourself! ?

Oh dear,what have i done,i am sure you can get away with it if you say it was just a typo,after all i can't believe a ferroquinologist such as yourself would make such a mistake.?

So tomorrow whilst other clubs are making signings on deadline day poor Rooney will be sat with his hands tied, we have a decent core of 12/13 players but we definitely need an extra 2/3 at least to help with injuries etc. We’ve seen after 5 games how costly not being able to finish games of have been, probably already 3 points less than we should be on! Players like Patrick Roberts can leave for free tomorrow hed be a perfect addition and we can’t even sign him! Rooney has done a great job keeping fans on side otherwise it could of been a very messy few weeks If we’d lost a few! It’s a shame it’s come to this but the EFL will be loving every minute 

I've said before that it is the EFL's way of turning the screw. They will not let us off the hook as they have to appease other clubs that we need to be punished. I believe their decision will be made after this transfer window ends. Supposed to be an organisation looking after EVERY EFL club. They are just playground bullies! If we get through this, and Mel if your reading this, DCFC will come back stronger and more determined to show the EFL we are above their petty ways.

2 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

I've tried to tidy up the lads' work a little. Not exactly iambic pentameter though and the last line still needs work...

We don't need transfer embargos,
We don't need no cash controls,
No points deductions, relegations,
Hey Gibson, **** off and die you ****** motherless son of a  **** eating goat.

Wrong song off "The Wall"

"Hello, is the accounting in there?

Just nod if you can ammortise,

Are the reciepts still home?

You know we want you down,

We can feel the pain,

try to relegate again,

relax, we need further information first,

can you show us how it works?

He has no hair he is receeding,

Distant threats, smog on the horizon,

Colin is coming through in waves,

his lips move, but we can't hear what he's saying,

When steve was relegated he had a fever,

He chose to employ tony pulis,

Now he's got no parachute money,

the dream is gone, he smoggies on,

he has become, an utter Gibson

1 hour ago, Boycie said:

You missed ‘Actually Ralph’ off the end.

You’ve exposed me as a sham now!  I hope your proud of yourself! ?

"You're"

50 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

Oh dear,what have i done,i am sure you can get away with it if you say it was just a typo,after all i can't believe a ferroquinologist such as yourself would make such a mistake.?

"ferroequinologist"

It's like you're twins, or summat!   ?

10 minutes ago, atherstoneram said:

But i bet you had to look it up to see what it meant ?

Damn right I did!  ?

I'd got "Iron", "Horse" and "Student" from the simple breakdown, but obviously needed confirmation!  ? 

You can imagine the joy on my face, when I spotted the spelling, giving me the opportunity to twin you with Boycie!   Sorry about that!  Just japes!  ??

Just now, Mucker1884 said:

Damn right I did!  ?

I'd got "Iron", "Horse" and "Student" from the simple breakdown, but obviously needed confirmation!  ? 

You can imagine the joy on my face, when I spotted the spelling, giving me the opportunity to twin you with Boycie!   Sorry about that!  Just japes!  ??

It's more the comment about being twinned with Boycie that i found more offensive ?

4 hours ago, Topram said:

So tomorrow whilst other clubs are making signings on deadline day poor Rooney will be sat with his hands tied, we have a decent core of 12/13 players but we definitely need an extra 2/3 at least to help with injuries etc. We’ve seen after 5 games how costly not being able to finish games of have been, probably already 3 points less than we should be on! Players like Patrick Roberts can leave for free tomorrow hed be a perfect addition and we can’t even sign him! Rooney has done a great job keeping fans on side otherwise it could of been a very messy few weeks If we’d lost a few! It’s a shame it’s come to this but the EFL will be loving every minute 

I agree. I think our starting 11 is decent and can give most teams a game but we have no options or game changers off the bench or to cover for injuries. We still desperately need another 2 or 3 and players like Patrick Roberts are available if the EFL will ease the embargo they have set on us.

13 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Bank holiday today, window shuts tomorrow is it?

Can’t see the efl and club coming to any agreement, can you?

Depends if we British do business like they do in UAE, as if it wasn’t for some awfully timed bank holidays we would be the richest club in the world right now.