Embargo.

simmoram1995

3 minutes ago, Jubbs said:

They are only due with the EFL today, so don't expect them to be on Companies House soon

That's 2 different things, I think. I doubt very much the restated accounts will appear on Companies House - I'd be surprised if they even allow companies to restate accounts years after the fact.  They'll be submitted to the EFL, probably just as revised P&S statements, and we'll probably never see them.

The other overdue accounts (18/19 and 19/20 IIRC) don't have to be approved by the EFL or anything, they'll go straight to Companies House when we're ready to submit them.  The EFL will only get involved if they look like they'll be close to the FFP thresholds.

I would say some form of statement would be welcome, i.e. are we in breach of P&S or not. If the accounts have been submitted then we will know if that's the case or not. I think it would be just be good etiquette from the club as fans are obviously invested in knowing. 

Although, the way the club have been recently, it's almost as though the fans are a burden put upon the club as they want ridiculous things like... open lines of communication, season tickets and the ticket office open.  

5 minutes ago, Ilsonram12 said:

Hopefully find out today as looking  at social media "rumours" it's ranging from -6 to -18 ??

We wouldn't find out a point deduction now anyway, if we even get one, as the weight of the point deduction is based on how badly we breached P&S and seemingly is open to interpretation. I would imagine a -18 point deduction would need to be somewhere in the region of a £160-180m loss over the three years, so you can dismiss that as nonsense. 

Sheffield Wednesday got a -6 point deduction for a £66m loss over three years. We wouldn't even get anywhere near that. I believe Reading haven't received a point deduction for their breach as of yet. I'm still confident we won't be in any breach of P&S but ultimately we don't know exactly how our amortisation policy will shake out. A minor breach, at the very, very worst, so wouldn't be surprised to see us only pick up a -3 or a fine. 

Personally I cant see it being a deduction. I think we might get a Suspended penalty and warned as to our future conduct, but that`s about it.

We have been cleared of any serious wrongdoing twice already and only found guilty of a minor accounting technicality.

The accounts were already submitted and passed as accurate by a qualified chartered accountant and thus accepted by HMRC.