Embargo.

simmoram1995

6 minutes ago, WestLondonRam said:

So the EFl say “further information was filed” 

not accounts are in. Clearly Nixon is right no accounts submitted we sent information not accounts. 

My take on that is that the accounts were submitted last week on the original deadline

then “after constructive discussions” we were asked to clarify something or provide documentation to support what we have submitted… which we have now done 

5 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

My take on that is that the accounts were submitted last week on the original deadline

then “after constructive discussions” we were asked to clarify something or provide documentation to support what we have submitted… which we have now done 

This makes sense - so we brought forward several accountancy firms then ? 

8 minutes ago, NottsRam77 said:

They wanted us to show the workings out. 

frustrated peaky blinders GIF by BBC

4 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

We were probably asked to provide proof of the valuation of the stadium that was carried out all those years back.

Wouldn't that have all been gone through in the orginal hearing (that we won?) - any question on that can be pointed back to the ruling with a note that the EFL did not appeal that part of the verdict.