Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

25 minutes ago, PistoldPete said:

I wasn’t aware it was meant to be a joke. As a general rule I don’t find comments about either COVID or Derby’s financial problems to be funny. 

I agree, it was one more boot in the head when the Club is on the floor...............Bullies always say  "it was just a joke"

5 hours ago, CBRammette said:

Sorry for confusion have been busy at work this week but please is there any link or rumour that Mike Ashley is interested in Derby at all? 

There’s been confusion. ,, I heard it was Rick astley not Mike Ashley,, loosely based on him saying something about never gonna give ewe up?‍♂️

4 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I wonder who the three interested groups with a registered interest in buying Derby are, Alan nixon reports they have the capital to buy the club.

His reports makes interesting listening.

Interesting good ? Or interesting bad 

iv had my fill of interesting bad of late quite honestly lol

Well, with newcastle joining the diabolical regeme sportswashing club, this does make me think that we should be perhaps courting bids from the most evil governments the planet has to offer.

"Are you a dictator of an oil rich nation who craves international acceptance? Do you wish to raise your nation's profile through association with sporting greatness? Has the dream of seeing your enemies crushed before you and hearing the lamentation of their women become a little dull compared with the excitment of the English Football League? Why concern yourself with crushing dissodents when you could be concerned with Preston away. If this sounds like an escape from the daily grind of dealing with your barbaric security services, please consider buying Derby County! If you think this is for you, please email derbyinterestedparties@quantuma.com"

Anyone in to Anorak rule monitoring ?

If we get bought by a generous new owner .. does this mean we start from financial zero in terms of allowable losses V penalties ?  .. in the end, as it stands .. if this is the case. Then we can lose the 39 million over 3 years and that’s it  .. so it doesn’t matter how wealthy the owner is .. there is a spending cap on wages and transfers .. so no one can buy the league (except relegated prem clubs)  .. As a championship club we must be in virtual ground hog day .. The handful of parachute clubs with a shed load of money and no practical restrictions versus the spending capped also rans. It hardly matters if Elon Musk buys us .. he isn’t allowed to splash the cash. .. We have to make magic against the odds. Level playing field ? It isn’t. It’s not even worth gambling because the house is bent. 

I almost want league 1 so I can watch some sporting contests. 

14 minutes ago, Oldben said:

I wonder who the three interested groups with a registered interest in buying Derby are, Alan nixon reports they have the capital to buy the club.

Ken Bates?? 

57 minutes ago, Oldben said:

they will have shown they have access to £5m, per requirements set by admins to see deal docs  no requirement to have shown they have full funds to purchase the club

52 minutes ago, jono said:

Anyone in to Anorak rule monitoring ?

If we get bought by a generous new owner .. does this mean we start from financial zero in terms of allowable losses V penalties ?  .. in the end, as it stands .. if this is the case. Then we can lose the 39 million over 3 years and that’s it  .. so it doesn’t matter how wealthy the owner is .. there is a spending cap on wages and transfers .. so no one can buy the league (except relegated prem clubs)  .. As a championship club we must be in virtual ground hog day .. The handful of parachute clubs with a shed load of money and no practical restrictions versus the spending capped also rans. It hardly matters if Elon Musk buys us .. he isn’t allowed to splash the cash. .. We have to make magic against the odds. Level playing field ? It isn’t. It’s not even worth gambling because the house is bent. 

I almost want league 1 so I can watch some sporting contests. 

I don't think there is any reset, financial restrictions will carry over to any new owner, no matter how rich they are as you say. So, historic losses are still going to count, unless of course there is liquidation and a new phoenix club is formed.