Derby County Administration (with the slight possibility of Liquidation still there)

therams69

54 minutes ago, Abu Derby said:

Thought I ought to mention that I’ve just seen Mick Ashley in Lidl. 
If it wasn’t him it was a decent likeness. 

Forget it .. if it wasn’t  the Garden furniture dept in B and Q then it’s just tyre kicking speculation 

14 minutes ago, Hordh said:

I don't think there is any reset, financial restrictions will carry over to any new owner, no matter how rich they are as you say. So, historic losses are still going to count, unless of course there is liquidation and a new phoenix club is formed. 

Just take the fuse out of the liquidator.

18 minutes ago, Hordh said:

I don't think there is any reset, financial restrictions will carry over to any new owner, no matter how rich they are as you say. So, historic losses are still going to count, unless of course there is liquidation and a new phoenix club is formed. 

So what is the least that the club could be sold for. £1 plus 25% of debts plus outstanding tax bill plus contracted staggered debts on players and Cocu. Just a guess.

29 minutes ago, Rampage said:

So what is the least that the club could be sold for. £1 plus 25% of debts plus outstanding tax bill plus contracted staggered debts on players and Cocu. Just a guess.

Plus future guaranteed cash flow inbound such as the Bogle transfer. Dont need to look at it all as one way outgoings.

3 minutes ago, rammieib said:

Plus future guaranteed cash flow inbound such as the Bogle transfer. Dont need to look at it all as one way outgoings.

Can someone have a fairly informed guess what the eventual buyer might actually pay up front.

56 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Other than the administrators and the buyer who else has any input into the price that we can be sold for. I suppose possible write offs by Mel might be included. Is 25% of all debt a minimum price.

If it’s just a simple sale then they would have to take on all the creditors as well, no chance.

The administrator seems to be talking the same crap that Mel Morris did. No one will buy us without the administrator doing their dirty work first. Renegotiation of the debt on all sides would have to be agreed and a rent deal over many years for the stadium.

11 minutes ago, Rampage said:

Can someone have a fairly informed guess what the eventual buyer might actually pay up front.

Agreement on points deduction, let's say 12 all in optimistically and no more threats of other deductions.

Full agreement with all creditors on total debt payable.

Full agreement on payment profile to MSD Holdings.

Full and sole ownership of the stadium and training ground.

Full understanding of the monthly subsidy required to support operating cashflow.

£30m to cover debt, £1 to take ownership of above, owners put in immediate guarantee of £15m operating cash.

I think the EFL points deduction is the biggest obstacle, followed by HMRC agreement.

4 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Completely at a loss as to why we didn't apply for the Covid loan? Mel must be in a world of his own! Beats me that he allowed Hartlepool to keep all the money from our cup match the other year. Looking at it they were better off at the time than us!

Or maybe DCFC were informed that the application would be rejected by the EFL. Answers depends on what question is asked and sometimes a “ truthful “ answer doesn’t reveal the full story. All speculation though. 

10 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Completely at a loss as to why we didn't apply for the Covid loan? Mel must be in a world of his own! Beats me that he allowed Hartlepool to keep all the money from our cup match the other year. Looking at it they were better off at the time than us!

It’s very obvious he checked out, almost completely. Not to say that Pearce, or whoever, was left to run the abandoned, sinking, perilous ship shouldn’t have done something about it. 

Piled up the debts, until there was a real chance he might have to pay it back and then dumped the club in administration under the pretence it was the best for everyone. The guy is arguably the worst charlatan that has ever darkened the door. 

30 minutes ago, eccles the ram said:

Essentially sounds like he wasn’t able to guarantee he could repay the loan, so we couldn’t apply for it. 

21 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

It’s very obvious he checked out, almost completely. Not to say that Pearce, or whoever, was left to run the abandoned, sinking, perilous ship shouldn’t have done something about it. 

Piled up the debts, until there was a real chance he might have to pay it back and then dumped the club in administration under the pretence it was the best for everyone. The guy is arguably the worst charlatan that has ever darkened the door. 

And he's still got half a billion in the bank, hard life

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

Thought I ought to mention that I’ve just seen Mick Ashley in Lidl. 
If it wasn’t him it was a decent likeness. 

It's a bit late for patio furniture in 'Middle of Lidl'. Perhaps he's buying a trumpet.

1 hour ago, rammieib said:

Agreement on points deduction, let's say 12 all in optimistically and no more threats of other deductions.

Full agreement with all creditors on total debt payable.

Full agreement on payment profile to MSD Holdings.

Full and sole ownership of the stadium and training ground.

Full understanding of the monthly subsidy required to support operating cashflow.

£30m to cover debt, £1 to take ownership of above, owners put in immediate guarantee of £15m operating cash.

I think the EFL points deduction is the biggest obstacle, followed by HMRC agreement.

Thanks rammieib