El DerbyCo

roboto

Looks like being another long 48 hours doesn't it?

After the reports that "it could be as soon as (this past) Monday".

Maybe it does hinge on which division we're in. Though I would've thought that just affects the price.

Maybe Alonso, and whoever, cannot stump up the money.

Maybe the EFL are actually investigating their backgrounds rather than merely flipping a coin.

Or maybe, as Derby fans, we're destined to spend our lives just waiting....

10 minutes ago, IslandExile said:

Looks like being another long 48 hours doesn't it?

After the reports that "it could be as soon as (this past) Monday".

Maybe it does hinge on which division we're in. Though I would've thought that just affects the price.

Maybe Alonso, and whoever, cannot stump up the money.

Maybe the EFL are actually investigating their backgrounds rather than merely flipping a coin.

Or maybe, as Derby fans, we're destined to spend our lives just waiting....

It's not happening. Bookmark this if you like.

7 hours ago, one_chop said:

It's not happening. Bookmark this if you like.

Nah, think I’ll give it a miss. If it falls through I don’t think I’ll bother checking back through for the clever clogs who predicted it and who predicted it first. To save the effort, I’ll accept your “I told you so” now.

Mr Alonso may be an integral part of our 'resurrection ' but I have my doubts. He talks the talk but can he walk the walk. Already bigging up what may happen. I am of the opinion that the EFL are again dragging their heels on this one as well as the appeal. I for one will not be surprised if they turn the takeover down. If that happens I will be sorry for Mel but it might be a blessing in disguise. The 'third' takeover may work out right for us. As you can see I am looking for divine intervention here and NO I am not a man of the clergy! I along with many many Rams fans want our team to play attractive football, win games and play in the promised land!

It just doesn’t feel right. It feels a bit like a return to the days of Jeremy Keith and Sleightholme I’m afraid. Sleightholme was the front man who suggested that there were ‘persons’ in the background providing the cash but in fact there wasn’t, just 3 chancers. I’d much prefer that there was real transparency about this, but it’s just smoke and mirrors. We are all desperate to get out of the position we have been in this season but I fear this might be ‘out of the frying pan and into the fire’